Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Zoo trip Part 2!!!

Yea! This is the second time going to the zoo within a year. Many people might laugh at me and my friends because Singaporeans going to zoo might seems like a joke! Well, if that is your perspective, then so be it! I can't be bothered because going to zoo with close friends are certainly fun, and at the same time, tiring.

I remembered the most recent time going to zoo was 2 Jan 2008. ( Refer to Zoo trip Part 1 ) Those were the memorable times and I went with one of my close friend, Jia jun. This time round, I went to zoo with Tb and Mk.

We were discussing in maple about the places that we want to go. Some examples are Sentosa, Pulau Ubin etc. In the end, we settled down with zoo and meet up at Jurong East. The rain just have to disturb us and caused us to have uncertainty about whether we should continue with our zoo plan or abandon it. Going to zoo during rainy days is something that everyone should avoid.

Luckily the rain stopped soon after but we were disturbed by the fact that the floor will be wet and slippery after the dizzling. However, we were keen to go anyway. So went to Chua Chu Kang first. We ate Kaya toast for breakfast then after that we went fair price to buy tibits and drinks for the zoo. We simply not intending to buy anything from the zoo because it's too expensive for our taste bud.

After getting all the foods and drinks, we are ready to go! We took bus number 927 to mandai zoo. The bus takes about 15-20 mins to reach and along the way, we saw a female zookeeper coming on board! Cool!



Finally, we arrived at the destination!



Testing shot.



Before entrance!

And so we walked toward the ticket counter. It was $16.50 for Zoo + bird park (No Tram rides). However, the lady asked me whether if I have any passion card. It was at that exact moment, I begin to think of the benefits of the passion card! Thanks to that "once in a while" useful card that have 20% off! Wow! Zoo is like $13.20 now...

First thing after we enetered the gate, we were greeted by the photography staff. He requested us to take some photos and instructed us to pose. Then after the photo taking, he gave us each a piece of ticket and says that we can collect our pictures at the collection point. To be honest, I have no intention of collecting the photos because it comes with a heavy price.

From this point onwards, I will put up pictures and leave some captions on it if there is a need.







These are the few animals that we always see at the start of the zoo trip.



Penguins!



As we walked, we saw many people already sit down and waiting for some show to start. We joined in and realised that it was the seal's performance.



A clever and drama queen seal!



This guy is from Manila.



This guy is me! Wah! the seal ate the fishes and kiss my cheeks. It's whiskers is touching my lips! The aftermath of me is that, I smell of dead fish.











I wasn't touching it's penis!











Since the horse is not around, I shall take zebra as horse instead. Now, Zebra crossing time!





Hey! it's not nice to show your butt to the camera!



This was taken using the timer function again. Of course, I was the one who do the pushing of the timer button and running back to join in the photo!





Oh I have a serious hunch back problem!



Tb was tickling the tiger.



At this point, we took out our barang barang and eat. We stayed there for about half an hour. Tb bought a cone ice cream and it cost $3.50. That's the price he need to pay for not listening to the old people's wisdom words~







I was trying the mimic the pose of the kangeroo but I failed terribly. I end up looking like a monkey!

Talking about monkeys... (See below) might cause disturbance...





Ouch



Ouch!



Ouch!!



OUCH!!!



Sorry for going into such heights to zoom in into these parts. But these monkeys are overly sexual active.



Now since they don't bother covering it, does it look like the "Jing zhen gu" mushroom that you always cook in steam boat?





Having sex, don't disturb.



What a cute, cheeky baby!



Then we went to eat at KFC. The price is the same as the outlets in other places. The picture above shows a playground that has been there since I went to zoo when I was in kindergarden.



On the sadder note, let's not forget about Ah meng who has once been the soul of the the zoological garden!



Yes, I am crying while typing this entry.



Unique Tapir



Funny sign that is trying to tell us to be careful of slopes. But the slope seems a tad too steep...











And finally we left the zoo with happy memories...

We went back to chua chu kang and the journey back seems faster than we came. We went back JE to watch "The strangers"



It's a movie that doesn't have any ending. It just anyhow end and expect me to catch it's second movie. Well, my comments and own say for it is that, "Don't expect me to give you a second chance".

However, if you like psycho killings, you might like this movie. After the movie, went Aston's for it's fish with herb. Then home sweet home.

PS: Are you able to view all the pictures?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home