Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friday, 27 June

A new faci came to our class for multimedia. This module is by far, that has the most changes in our facilitators. All of them revolves around mens only. However, today's one isn't permanent but he is good. At least he jokes with us, laugh with us. He even allowed people to play games and join in to discuss.

Good faci aside, I decided to leave alone during the second break out. I left promptly at 11:30 and the feeling was simply fantastic. It was because it is a Friday and that only means the last day of the week. I also meet up with Hx and Mk so that we can buy present for Tb.

Also, as I leave the school, I decided to buy the BIG deck of cards that me and sherman saw the other day. I was hesitant to buy it but the uncle that is selling it says that it is last day and I just couldn't miss it out.



Later I found out that it wasn't a "need" but just a "want". $4 wasted.

Anyway, We bought a G-shock watch for Tb as his birthday present. We was deciding to just appear by his doorstep giving him a scare because he wouldn't thought of it. Mk was supposed to have work, I was supposed to be in school and Hx supposed to be sleeping.

When we reached the interchange, wanting to take a bus to his house, all of us only had a fade idea of the bus number. I saw 252 coming and I thought it was the bus to Tb's house and quickly ask them to chase the bus. When we got on, the bus doesn't go to Tb's house and it went the other way! We notice it since we got onto the bus but no one was certain that it was the wrong bus.

Then we want to get off at the first stop but the first stop seems like forever! The distance and time taken to travel to the next stop is comparable to about 3 bus stops in normal situations. (252 is a bus that travels to Tuas area, usually meant for factory workers.)

By the time we took 252 back to the interchange, half an hour had pass. Mk, (who was earlier deciding whether to go to Tb's house to surprise him), couldn't go, because he has to rush to work. Haha! I had caused him not able to go and wasted his bus fare. Sorry!

In the end, only me and Hx went to Tb's house. He didn't get a shock and was on the phone. We just went into his house and we did all the normal stuff that we always do. Play computer. Maple and Dota

Left his home at about 8pm. Went to have Aston's for dinner.

Saturday, 28 June

TIMOTHY CAME OVER. In fact, he came over on Friday night but I forgot to mention it.



As he gets older, he learned new things. It gets especially obvious when I only sees him two days a week. (As I was typing this, I took Timothy's naked photo as he finishes his bath~ Lalala) Now he will talk very loudly in some gibberish language that no one understands and laugh until his eyes become a line. If he is hungry and you make him wait too long, he will be angry and refused to drink the milk.



My aunt and cousin came to my house at evening. Tb and Hx came at night. Then followed by my sister. It has now become a ritual that it is a meeting place for gathering during weekends. Anyway, Tb, me, Hx and both my sister played the Monopoly together.

Tb was the first to admit lost after stepping into "The city" bought by me. He has to pay 6 millions and he gave up. My elder sis was the next unlucky one. She step into "it" again and by this time, I had build a few more houses in it already. She had to pay 14 millions and left with 1 million. She was on the verge to lose and was just waiting to be bankrupt. Then followed by Hx. By this time, I had already established the Hotels. A visit to my house would be 20 millions and he was left with 12 millions only. He had to mortgage or sell his house to pay me.

In the end, the game ended there after and I was the winner! My younger sis is the only one that escape the fate of entering my Hotels. Despite that, I told her that she had lost already and she still couldn't take that fact.

After Monopoly, it was Dai dee session. By this time, it is already 11pm. We play and play until Hx suggested a new game called "Texas poker". Rule of poker still applys with the Ace being the biggest, etc.

In the end I lost $8. I would have lost $20+ but luckily I won a big one at the last part to save it back. This game can make you win alot or make you lose alot as well. It really depend on your luck and skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home