Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The half an hour entry...

Yes! you heard it right. I am gonna try finishing this entry within half an hour covering the things I did for yesterday and today. It will also include the complaining and unnecessary talkings that is a must. Ok, I better start or else it will never end.

Firstly, let me talk about the viewty. Getting new phone must be the happiest moment ever but getting it and not knowing how to transfer the pictures from my phone to the desktop must be the funniest jokes of the year. People will say "So easy la~ poke the USB cable into the USB port and send la."

Yes! it's that easy but I couldn't. It just don't connect. When things like that happen, I usually become very annoyed and starts to do things in a very rude manner. For example, pressing the spacebar violently, and sometimes peeing out of the toilet bowl.

Then my friend suggested using the bluetooth to send. I am like the first time hearing this technology and the rest of them had been using it for like years! Then the problem come again, cannot find the bluetooth in my desktop. Or maybe bluetooth function doesn't even exist in my desktop.

*NOTE Please! any kind soul that can help me solve this problem? Sophia! I need help in Viewty too. Thanks a million.

Monday, Jun 16

Skipped school halfway and went out with Sherman, Yuenky, Teresa and Lester. It was a normal day and there's no thoughts of pon-tening school until Teresa and Yuenky brought it up. After hearing, I was like beginning to think of the reason to tell the faci already. Very bad company indeed!

Bad company aside, we had Sakae sushi buffet at 3pm. We got in at 2:55pm and the waitress had to look at the watch to double confirm that it is 2:55pm then she let us in (cos earlier, she said 2:55 then can go in and we really come at that time!) At 3pm sharp, our fingers and hands were busy clicking the menu's order on the computer and taking food from the belt, respectively.



^STOLEN from yuenky's blog.

Ate quite alot and was really full. Couldn't upload the pictures because I took none as my battery went flat. Even if I took, my transfering of pictures from phone to desktop couldn't work too. Now blogging becomes plain and boring without pictures. Bear with it till I get rid of this problem.

After sushi, we went to Esplanade library to hang around. We did out RJ there. I call it the half RJ because we ran away half way and "eh eh" want to do RJ to at least get a grade.



^STOLEN from yuenky's blog again!

After that, went home via MRT with Teresa. She was VERY late for her appointment with her mum lol!

TODAY


Tb morning call me at 10am. Woke up and discovered a swell in my mouth. Maybe is ulcer or whatever but one thing for sure, it's painful. Met them at JE around 12noon. Ate at Kopitiam and watch THE INCREDIBLE HULK AGAIN!!!

Can you believe it? I said it's not worth watching it twice and here I am doing it twice! But you know what? it's free because Tb had some capitol vouchers from her sis and you know la~ I managed to be the lucky ones to use it. That's the reason why I watch it again because "Never back down" wasn't out yet.

Lots of movies I wanted to watch that is coming out soon! That includes...

WANTED
HELLBOY 2
GET SMART
NEVER BACK DOWN


After movie, we went over to my sis's house to play Dai dee. Wanted to play the credit card based monopoly but didn't. Played with Timothy also. He was very naughty! In the end, I won $3 and we went IMM to eat "Wan Zai" HK food or something for dinner. That is about all...

Erm, used more than half an hour because Raudha asked me to help her out with something. I got distracted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home