Monday, June 2, 2008

Miscellaneous

(Skip this if you don't like ranting)

Recently, I keep finding myself doing miscellaneous stuff like asking whether have I sign up for a new plan of the broadband before my old one expired. It's registered under my father's name and hence they will call my father and not me. For some reason, I have no idea about the plan and my father just told me the modem will be sent over to our house.

When asked about the time and date of deliver, my father gave me the "opps-I-forgot" face. Then how am I able to predict the delivery man's arrival? I need to call SingTel but what should I start with? Like, straight away ask "Why you never deliver the modem to my house until now?!?" I guess the receiver on the other line will think that a lunatic called and suddenly shouts out things that has no background information.

Another miscellaneous stuff includes a third party interfering when you are chatting with your friend over the phone. These things starts to happen when I sign up the new broadband plan. Initially, I brushed it aside and thinks that maybe it's just for awhile only caused by some bad wiring problems.

To my horror, the 'ah neh neh' keep calling and keep saying "ello". (Ya, he say it in this way and it really makes me angry) First time he called, I said wrong number politely. Second time, I am annoyed but give him a chance because he might be looking for someone urgently and dial the wrong number. Third time, I SHOUT "WRONG NUMBER LA" and bang the table a few times, loud enough for him to hear.

From then on, he don't dare to call again. But as the time goes on, I noticed that it was I who called him because whenever I call someone, the call gets diverted to his house somehow. That means, I call him and I say wrong number! LOL

And I guess I freaked him out as he wouldn't dare to touch the phone. Because my phone will magically call his house even if I didn't dial any numbers. So special hor? my phone?

I even went on to predict that he was living in the same flat, same building or whatever you call it. He might be the 'ah neh neh' neighbour that I always shares the lift with arriving at the same floor.

'Scarly' he knows I was on the other line and knows that I scolded him on the phone. Then he plan a murder plot to kill me like those in kindaichi.



Or, or those 'crime watch' whereby it is always the 'ah neh neh' who wants to get revenge.

Well tomorrow, some people will be sent over to my house to repair the wires to see if it was faulty. I asked the enquiry whether it is free or not. She said that if those people were to enter your house and repair, then it will charge money. Ok so my plan tomorrow will be to peek through the door hole and see if they did come and repair. If they knocked on my door, I will pretend to be not at home. Lala~ (*whistle*)

Really troublesome. It's holiday but I had to look after my younger sister because she is having holiday as well. Looking after her isn't difficult as in she is old enough to do most of the things but buying lunch is my chores. I had to make sure she eats and not throw away the food I buy for her.

Maple is launching a new world on Wednesday June 4. It's called Eridanus and I think it's some kind of star's names. I think I will be playing and when I say 'playing', I have to put in alot of effort and time on it. It's back to those old days whether you have to train from morning to night and the cycle keep going on.

Not forgetting PP submission. If I haven't forgotten wrongly, I heard my faci saying something like she wants the first draft of PP in July. That means I had to at least do something during this holiday so that I had something started. Starting is always difficult for me.

Complains: TWO WEEKS HOLIDAY IS TOO SHORT!!! (it's only beginning of the two weeks and I am here complaining.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home