Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wednesday, 21 May

Ya! On this day, we met up at JE pop, 3:15pm. I was Late. But nevermind as I quickly and cleverly brush away the topic by talking about Maple. They didn't take notice of it although I laughed secretly when I reached and saw Tb and Mk waiting for me. I remembered Mk saw me smiling and was all ready to BOO me for living at JE and coming late to JE.

It's not that I want to be late or what. But you all have noticed that the weather had been seriously high. Whenever you go out, you need to take a bath. Of course everyone knows that you need to take a bath but that's not my point. My point is, you need to take a bath right before you went out so that you wouldn't be burned or heat stroke.

I don't know what I am talking about and neither do you, I guess. Anyway, was having a bit of sore throat and didn't have the appetite for hot plate fish. Instead, I had Mango Milk Ice dessert and I think I called it skipping lunch. (Is it consider skipping lunch?)

After lunch, went Kbox. I don't know how many Wednesday were spent in Kboxing. It seems like we never get bored or else someone should have complain about it. I guess why we kept going Kbox was because of the recent hotness of weather. The other reason which was so obvious is that we are all lazy people! Kbox allows you to sit there and disturb people, eat, drink, sing, lay down, take off shoes and be CRAZY!

Taken some shots inside the room but it's kind of blur. Didn't want to scare people and hence not going to upload. It is also to protect my friends from their unglam pose.

But definitely, the air-con is super cold in Kbox. Tb and Mk was all the way complaining about the coldness when I came prepared with a jacket. They were like shaking while singing and keep on attempting to steal my jacket if got the chance. (I knew it hor!) Even if I am without my jacket, I have made a promise to myself that I shouldn't say that I am cold. Because I rather be cold than hot.

At around 7pm, Mk's bro joined us at Kbox after his work. He came in to sing a few songs and we were off to settle the bills. After that, we took MRT to Dobby Ghaut and to Meridien. (This is how it should be spelled and not Meridian)

At there, we played 2 rounds of Dota and both were against friends online. We lost the 2 games and we were kind of 'sian'. We had always been doing good against many people and I can say we are above average. I guess luck and precision is the key factors which attributed to that day's loss. Nevertheless, we learned lots of things and we thought of several combos but I guess it will never be tried out.

After that was home.

Today

Woke up feeling extremely tired. It might be due to yesterday's late return. I guess when one lacks of sleep, he or she cannot concentrate well. To the extreme case, that is for me only, they denied everyone and lived in the world of himself. He doesn't want to talk much and people see him as a living facade.

Can't wake for the two weeks break at June's beginning. That is like another 10 days more. I guess by then, I will be busy with other things but at least it's a resting point for me.

Recently, I also thought about why am I always hungry. Why do humans need to eat to cover the hungriness. It is also the same for sleeping. Why can't we eat when we like to and don't even need to sleep. I do not oppose the idea of having great food in front of you. I mean, just let us enjoy the good food but do not feel hungry when we don't bother to. It applies for sleeping as well. We do not need to sleep to regain the tiredness back.

Anyway, above are just grumbling. It's just alternatives for a alien lifestyles. When humans do not know when to be enough, they ask for the stars in the sky.

Timothy time!



It starts off with like that...



Then like that...



To like that...



Become like that...



Suddenly like that...



And lastly like that...

What happen Timothy?!?!@?!?!?@?$#%$#
Why your last picture like that?! How you do one?!

Timothy is so photogenic la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home