Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A short update of what happen today

WARNING*** This post contain Timothy's (my nephew) photos

So, if you do not wish to see it, then please go now. But you will miss out some good moments of your life if you don't see it. So, it wouldn't hurt you to just see for awhile since you are only a scroll down away.

Anyway, before I start showing photos, I must talk about today to make my entry has a "scroll-down-to-see-pictures" effect. Me, Tb and my sis went Kbox. My sis joined us after feeding Timothy. Me and Tb meet first and eat at Kopitiam.

It's like every Wednesday, it's a must to go Kbox. We had been doing this for consecutive 3 weeks of Wednesday in a row. It must be entered in the little Guinness book of records for the most hardworking award. Anyway, this time, the room was like Antarctica. We can even feel the coldness right after stepping into the room.

We should asked for a change of room and the waitress said no. My sis saw a unique cup of fruits that was not supposed to be for us on the waitress's plate. My sis asked her what is it. The waitress replied "no it's for student package". Feel like giving her a tight slap, every thing also no.

Now, as I was out of topics, I bring in the photos! MUAHAHAHAHA

My sis did a six continuous photo snap with Timothy and the results were shocking!



Just woke up, eyes closed and going to rub eye



peep to see whether got people look at him or not.



No people look at him, rub the other eye.



Shock to see that actually there's someone looking at him!



Wanted to box the person who looked at him.



Mimic Ultraman



All else failed, the person still keep looking at him



Last resort, Act cute and hope the person can stop looking at him.

My first time seeing the clean neck!

Anyway, I ate Curry chicken for dinner. Super fatty pom pom now liao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home