Sunday, April 27, 2008

pictures, picTURES PICTURES!!!

I was in shocked when I uploaded some of tim's photos yesterday. It shows "You are currently using 161MB (15%) of your 1042MB". This amount is for the time I started blogging and keep uploading pictures using Blogger to the current time of me still uploading pictures through Blogger. Sounds confusing? It simply means I only use Blogger to upload pictures and not Imageshack or Photobucket.

One experience is enough to scare me and leaves me in depression for long. I deleted my pictures in my personal folders and any thing that is linked to the deletion is gone as well. There is nothing I could do to retrieve it back. So I am sad till now. Memories gone and you can get it back.

So back to Blogger. Blogger is good, I can delete my photos and the images that is shown in my entries does not disappear. However my spaces are depleting and I am imagining that one one day I will need to create a new account because there is no more spaces. At current, I have used 15%. Do at little maths...

If 6 months == 15%
1 Year == 30%
3 Years == 90%
3 Years + 4 months == Doom's day!


Maybe by that time, it won't be grosskia.blogspot.com anymore. I might be digging my nose all day and not writing blog anymore. I will feel that I had been wasting my time writing things that nobody reads.

Anyway, just a thought... Male's blog life span is lower than females. Males need to do NS and maybe that's the end of one's blog. Of course you might say, females need to give birth to baby. It's entirely up to individuals.

Since we are at the topic of male and female, I read an article about Mother's diet can help determine sex of child. Pretty interesting findings considering the fact that people hope that they can choose what they want to give birth; in this case boy or girl.

To summarise the article, it is about those pregnant lady that haven't know whether their baby is boy or girl. They can observe their diet and guess it's boy or girl. Of course you would know the answer that if the mother were to eat alot, then most probably the baby is a boy one. Maybe that explain why Timothy is born and not Michelle.

For some point, I think that it might be true to a certain extent. My sis loves to eat and when she is having Tim, she ate alot. Even before Tim is going to come out, my sis ordered Mcdonald and the people were late. A note to be taken down for the most hungry than nervous mum!

If the scientists can prove that we can predict or shows that eating more will result in giving birth to boy babies, we must eliminate that scientist first before he can announced his discovery. I am afraid that all the pregnant ladies will eat until they bloated. Then the females population will decrease devastatingly.

But if the above statement is true, (The statement is: Eating more during pregnancy will result in giving birth to male babies) then that would explain why the asians had lesser and lesser male babies. The asians usually want to look slimmer even when they are giving birth. They are afraid that they won't be able to lose the fats after giving birth.

This topic is after all so boring. It's words and words, reasoning after reasoning.



Let's change topic. I don't like people who keep looking at me. I don't like people who keep praising me. Sometimes I feeling like wearing sun glasses on the MRT. I am so paranoid that I will be checking all the people on the MRT to see if they are looking at me or not.

Got one kind of aunties, they will keep staring at you. With angry face somemore! Like you kill their family like that. Then you pretend to sleep or look elsewhere. You will be curious to know whether they are still looking at you or not. You look at the auntie and she's still looking at you! WTH?!

At this kind of situation, I will stare with her. Either she's blind or she got stroke whereby her pupils can only look at you and can't rotate. Go over and gorge out the eyes. That should solve the problem :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home