Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sad entry no more

Was going to type out a list of angry things that happened today. I bet it would take years before I completed. Hence, I will just do something light and easier since bad memories are to be forgotten.

SO....

Pomegranate


Cranberry


Pomegranate


Cranberry


Can I like do this for 100 times and call it a day? Just like how the advertisement goes, the man will keep reciting the Pomegranate and Cranberry until his tongue get entangled up and the fruits become a combination of new breed.

"Man yue"

Anyway, tomorrow will be the "man yue" of timothy. "Man Yue" means full month in chinese and that means Timothy will be 1 month old in this world! It's suddenly haunting me about how fast time passes.

My personal perspective of how time passes is like the months that we spent, are slow. The days can be slow or fast. But certainly, when we look back and had those memories, we will find that time passes quite fast. It's sort of like jump through the years and it's scary. I wondered how I made it through to 19 years.

Anyway, back to Timothy being one month old. Until now, I am like never seeing Timothy's eyes that open big big! I always see him or visit him and he is sleeping. So tomorrow, I am going to catch him with his eyes big! Perhaps maybe attempt to play hide and seek with him.

When he is like 3 years old, I will show him my blog and tell him that I blog about him when he is young. I will show him all the photos of him!







Lastly, Timothy reading a book, don't disturb ok?



PS: Hand don't know how to draw....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home