Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Friends...



W25A - Year 1 sem 1



E35D - Year 1 sem 2



W25A - Shrek Day!



Support Jinjin!



Sentosa with Best friends!



My birthday!

Looking through these photos, I begin to recall all the funniest and favourite moments. It's not going to come back even if you asked it to. However, I am really glad that it was once there and I know it.



Friends is like things that makes me completed. Without them, I am not complete. I am what they are. In the different groups of company that I am in, I wore a different mask. However the mask never changes as the motives are the same. I won't do things that harm them but make it past as a joke. Friends will never see you as a fault but respect you for whatever you do. They do not laugh at you because you are different, in fact they appreciate you for who you are.







Ahh... Why is the emotion so puzzled? I kept smiling when uploading these photos. And at the same time I feel sad. At some point in time, I felt regretted. There is a slight feeling of miserable too.

Friends will always be in my heart. Please don't leave me alone!!! I am gone for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home