Friday, April 4, 2008

Scare Stiff

After Saturday and Sunday, which means after 2 days, school will reopen for us being year 2. I guess alot of people are so happy right now and they can't wait to meet their new friends. Of course there are people like me who are scare of the first day but they hide it within. There are also people who don't even bother and only wait till the very last moment.

I was having deep thoughts about why some people are so good with communicating. Why some people are so good at striking a conversation. Why so people can adapt so well. I pushed the thoughts aside and just answered myself with the "people-have-different-abilities" consoling answer.

I also believed that there is no perfect beings in the world despite how good a certain someone can be. Oh ya! Suddenly I thought of why I can't be like someone who is good at communicating. The problem with me is that I always never give. Give as in praise. Words like "Oh really?", "Wow!" and even the tone.

I guess I am just lazy to do these stuff. It's not me at all. Even if you are able to do it for the first month, you will soon be tired of it and goes back to your original self the next month. I guess I stay as who I am and felt better off like that.

Wow, I wanted to blog about other stuff and look at how "side-track" I went.

Online Funeral

Super violent! The moment you heard this words "Online Funeral", it strikes you like a thunderbolt. It's really amazing how online can take over alot of things. You can not be physically there at the funeral, but go online and PAY some respect to the person.

I think the idea is only cool when you are far away in another country and can't attend the funeral personally. If not, I don't see a reason why you can't pay a respect to that person and instead choose the options of going online to see it. Another reason might be that you hated the person and you wanted to peep and not miss out anything. That's lame~ Let's call it "Peeping Tom" to make it even lamer.

The idea came from a company called "Wesley Music" (Sounds familiar) and is offering to crematoria across the country who will charge a one-off payment of around 75 pounds ($150) for access to a funeral webcast. Mourners use the password to access a live online broadcast of the funeral service captured by a small camera mounted in the chapel.



Is he crying or what? Why got ice lemon tea at the right side of the screen?

Good idea but alot of people criticise about it. The criticism is those of macabre type. For more information, visit http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080401/od_nm/funerals_dc;_ylt=AnIILaYemci1Xfg0zzNLwbztiBIF

Thursday, 3 April


Meet up with Tb and Hx after dota games at 7:15pm. I got there early but something dreadful happened!



My shoes broke! Luckily it broke when I almost reach there. If I was more lucky, it should have broke when I left the house. Then I can change it. Anyway, Tb accompany me to some nearest slippers or shoes shop to buy a new pair.

I can't even walk to the nearest shop with one of the strip coming off. Then I thought of a brilliant idea! I always brought along a box of plasters in case of emergency. Now, it finally pays off. I stick about 2 plasters on the strip to my foot and I managed to walk again!

As we walk, we saw a cobbler. I asked him "my shoes like that, can save anot?" He said "The strip already broken, how to save?" His attitude got problem. He doesn't even look at me when I talked to him. But when he finally looked at me, I rather he don't. If you can't even solve my shoes problem with some super glue or what, then why be a cobbler where there are lots of shoes that are more difficult to mend than my case.

Anyway, we reach the shoes shop and I only wanted to buy a slipper and anyhow wear it. Those $4.90 ones and have the massage pop-up rubber dots. The problem with choosing shoes is that there is always no sizes available. The salesgirl will always come back with a sad face and said "Oh we are sorry but there is no size for this. We displayed all available sizes out already. Why don't you try this instead?"

It's good, I mean it's a good way although it's quite disappointing. The salesgirl suggested this instead...



I said "Look like ah pek one leh" The salesgirl say "not at all" and she continued to tell me about all the youngsters wearing these kind of shoes. I was thinking since there is no other options, I shall take it. Anyway, the salesgirl's service is really good. She offered to help me throw away the shoes but I say no. I wanted the dead bodies back in one piece. She laughed hysterically.

Anyway, Hx and Tb says the shoes is nice. When I got home, my father also says the shoes is nice. I actually also think the shoes is nice but I don't want to admit it because there is no brand. It's quite comfy but got "kok kok" sound when I walk. The price of this shoes is $12.90 and the broken strip one is $49.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home