Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am Sick!

I am typing this entry with a very irritating mood. Nobody like the feeling of getting sick and I should say I deserve it. I can't think and my head is so heavy. It's like someone of 70kg sitting on the top of my head. I am also currently on a cold sweat. I can sweat when I am feeling cold. It's a mixed feeling, I guessed.

Hopefully, when I finish up with this entry, I will feel better. I believe that blogging can make my mind clearer and make myself more patience. However, I am only gibbering.

Latest news of my sis.

The baby is still not born yet but I know my sis is going through severe pain right now. My mum called my sis this morning and she was injected with painkiller. My sis couldn't resist the physical pain despite my mum's word of advice of telling her not to get the painkillers. I heard the painkiller is not good and might caused problems.

My mum had given birth to three of us and she bear through the pains without painkillers. For me, it was a special case because I had gone through with Cesarean.
According to my mum, because my head did not come out first. Instead, my leg came out and the doctor perform Cesarean Section on my mum.

Now back to my sis. The doctor says she need to wait for another 12hours of pain before they can operate on her. I felt weird at that particular sentences and why do she need to wait for another 12 hours of pain!?

I believe the doctor's professionalism as I am not anything into giving birth. I guess my sis had to endure the pain and hopefully by tonight, the baby will be out safety. *Whispering supporting words like Ganbate and Go go go, after this you are free!*

Cabal online



Had always wanted to try this game. But currently they are in open beta. Which means they will released it when all bugs and errors were removed. I hope they do not charge money or I am going to say byebye to this game.

Yesterday, as I was feeling really bored after some Dota games. Jeff msn me and told me he started Cabal. (Short form of Cabal is CB). Ya so jeff started CB-ing. LOL! I hate playing games alone and hence I asked Mk to play CB also. (LoL sounds so wrong!). It's long time since we start with a new game. We were of course excited and such.

I thought of using the disc to install it to my computer (Picture above), but later found out that it don't work. I put in the disc and waited like gong kia hoping the disc will have some effects like popping a screen out. It didn't. In the end, I used manually installation and lose to mk in completing the download because I keep trying the stupid disc.

After download, me and mk play the game together. We found out that we just keep doing quests and it will give us tremendous experience points. Which means, we do not need to keep killing the same monsters over a period of time because the quests will ask for different monsters-killing in order to complete the quest.



I chose wizard because I don't like to tank monsters. The wizards specializes in orbs and they shoot spells from afar. I guess the reason why I am attracted to CB is because of it's cool characters and superb spells learning. Other than that, the game makes me dizzy because it is 3D.

I played CB till 3am in the morning today and maybe that institute to my sickness. The other 1 hour is for me to try and recall the school's passwords because apparently, I forget about it after not logging in to leo for a long time. I miserably slept at 4am and woke up at 11am.

Wow! after writing this entry, I feel better. I can feel this energy of a dragon in me waiting to be unleashed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home