Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Round...

Today is our first round. *People asking in the background* What is first round? First round of what? Well, it's first round of DAI DEE (Big 2).

If you say the word "gambling" in the public, it sounds so... er... (don't know what word to use). Choose the word from the box below to fill in the gap.

ugly, awful, bad-looking, foul, gross, hideous, horrid, unseemly and unsightly.


Maybe it's the combination of all. Hence we always used first round to spice up the conversation. It sounds so sexy as if we were going for audition or boxing competition. However, if there is ever second or third round, it goes on and on till we forget and lost count. Then we start all over from the first again.

And so, me, my sis, tb and mk had our first round at my sis's house.

Everyone is so busy with their own stuff. Nevertheless, we still fork out time just to spare portions of time together. It's a really heart-warming feeling whereby we joke and make fun of each other. Tickle and scold each other. That's how we "communicate".

Talking about communication, I happened to see a whiteboard that my younger sis loves to draw on. She often write those mushy mushrooms words like: "Mummy, I love you". I laughed upon seeing those words and asked my mum to look at her daughter, how crazy she is! My mum just sniggered and said: "Cannot ar? Jealous?". *I rolled my eyes till it turns white.

So, her newest topic is Horton. I don't know where she finds out about it but she just know it. I don't even know Horton has a cartoon show?



Did she mean anything when she underline the "at TV"? Haha, I don't know la, I just erase it and write my own things. (PS: Maybe it's her reminder!!!)



Ya, this is what I wrote. *Everyone knot head in unison*

Ok, back to main topic. So we met up at popular and my lazy sis asked me to run an errand for her. At first, she just asked me to help her father-in-law to buy 4D. Then she ask me to buy duck porridge. Then Poker cards. Then Bread... So many "then".

I agreed anyway. My sis didn't meet us and hence I meet Tb and Mk at popular. I read a book about how to survive if there is a tornado. Interesting book reading while waiting for late-comer.



This is to make sure I don't forget. I wrote them down on a piece of ang pow packet.

We reached sis's house at about 1 plus and play cards till 7:30 or so. I win $16.50.



Tb shuffling cards.



Tb losing streak's pose.

After that we were very hungry and decided to go Jurong Point to have our dinner. Tb wants to buy a DVD (Devil beside you) and Mk, (Kung fu Dunk). I didn't buy anything because I am not those person who likes to keep VCDs or DVDs as collection purposes.



Anyway, bought the tickets for Rule #1, although I had the crazy urge to watch step up 2 again...



Ate at Kopitiam and found this cheap Taiwan cuisine. This whole set is only $5 and it's very stomach-filling. It has a bowl of soup which comes with the fire beneath it. The beef is cooked in hot plate and the rice was enough. Very happy la~



Before going into theatre, we go to the 1.99 value shop or whatever it was called. We saw lots of very cheap tibits and we couldn't decide on which one to buy. We only left 10mins or so for selection. Felt so rush and only bought Chupa Chups lollipop. These could last me for months! Even if I stuff 5 lollipop at one go, I can only finish it a week?



Then we went into the theatre and the movie had a few "popping out" scenes. The people beside us had a monstrous laugh when some girl ghost suddenly pop out. They think they are funny by reacting to something some much slower. They laugh when the girl's head pop out from the washing machine and laugh like those beasts after 10secs later. It was a purposely laugh if there is such words.

The movie has links from the start to the end and that's what I like about it. Fiona Xie also acted in it but the sound wasn't hers. Probably her Chinese is too sticky and they decided to use someone's voice that is of news reporter.

After the movie, went home.



I bought 3 tissues for $1 because the old lady had a serious hunch back problem. She couldn't even look at me straight when I want to buy the tissue from her. She is quite pitiful and what is she doing at 11pm, going to 12 mid night? Selling tissue paper.

Think and reflect on who really needs help and who doesn't. It's more worth when things become crystal clear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home