Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just came home after watching "The Water Horse" with my sis.



"NO LA!!! NOT THIS!!! This is Horse in water!!!



"ARGH... Not this too. This is Dragon seahorse.



Ya this is it, the movie.

After watching the movie, I am kind of inspired to have a water horse or loch ness monster. I am all out to camp at the river banks or seaside places, hoping to coincidentally picked up some mystical stone or eggs or whatever you call it.



Ya, that's me with the mystical egg. I am going to take good care of it. *Where's my recipe book of omelette?*

It's not like it is that easy to spot the egg of Loch ness monster. In the movie, it says that the loch ness will give birth when it is going to die. And in this world, there is only ONE loch ness monster at a time. Meaning that, the loch ness monster (if there is any) is often a orphan.

Also, it is only found in Loch Ness, Scotland. It's not like the egg will mysteriously flow over to Singapore beaches and let me pick it up. I guess this will only be a dream and a dream is only available when I am sleeping.

But it is good to even visit Scotland's Loch ness. It's beautiful scenery make your heart melts immediately.



Urquhart Castle, Loch Ness

The movie were also filmed at Loch Ness.



Well, this was what Loch ness monsters or nessies are supposed to be like. As every photos that were taken were claimed to be hoax, there isn't any "real" photos showing Loch ness monsters.



The 'Surgeon's Photo' (1934)

This is by far the best images considered to be good evidence of the monster. Whether or not it is true, my opinion on the Loch ness monster still exists. I believe the existence of Loch ness monster once roam the sea of Loch ness! Whether it had became a myth or legend by now, I do believe!

Anyway, in between the movie, my sis had something on and went off. It's kind of funny watching the movie alone. But who cares? As long as the movie is of your interest, it doesn't matter. I kept laughing by myself because of the water horse's movement. But I forget that today is the holiday of primary and secondary schools.

In the midst of the movie, like whenever the water horse do some funny actions or sounds, the kids or children will go "WHAHAAHAHAH". Ya! they laughed like that. It was like they purposely laugh or had asthma or both. Feel like going behind their back of the head and hit their head hard with my ice lemon tea drink. But having them to watch the movie with me makes me less awkward.

So after the movie, I went to NTUC to buy my food supplies. (Yes, I am going to a war) I need to stock up some food at home in case I go skeletal. It's the worst feeling to be hungry.



Ya, nothing much. I guess I finished it in one meal.

Tomorrow, will be going to dye my hair with mk. Say good bye to those BLACK hairs!! (Or maybe Highlight).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home