Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pictures

Here is the photos that is taken with qiu yin's camera during our Sentosa outings! Haha, I know it's like years ago but I finally got it from the busy girl... Thx Qiu yin! (Ice skating coming up? I am looking forward to that!)

Blogger is not allowing me to upload pictures now. Pissed off.



Me, Mk and Hx









All about pink dolphins.



Gross stingray's underside



Seductive face.



Was trying to kiss the fish but it turns horny...





I love this photo! (There is a better one but qy accidentally delete it away. -_-).

End of photos. Let's recall what we did today!

It was raining when I woke up at about 1pm. My sis wanted me to accompany her to buy some baby stuffs at Jurong point. We wanted to wait for the rain to stop before we go out. However, the rain never stop and my sis decided to drive over and fetch me and go to JP together.

It's actually kind of dangerous for her to drive when it is so near to her pregnancy. Despite the naggings, she still came over to fetch me and we went to JP's kiddy palace. Saw lots of cute and mini baby stuffs and I was already imagining her baby wearing them. My sis's son is going to be called Timothy!

The total came up to $79.90. The things that she bought includes 4 soft towels, milk powder container, matress, 2 tops and 2 bottoms and the powder for padding on the baby's buttock. The things are all so mini but the prices are actually more expensive than the adult ones.

After that, we go to Pizza hut and wait for mk to arrive. Me and mk were very hungry but my sis ate the most!



Soup of the day: Chicken soup.





Whenever she goes pizza hut, this is a "must-have"



My sis order: 6 pieces sweet 'n' spicy drumlets, Garlic bread and Basil Crayfish with peach tea and soup of the day.

About Basil Crayfish: Spaghetti with marinated crayfish, prawns and sliced capsicums in sweet and spicy basil sauce.



My order: Beef Lasagne with peach tea and soup of the day to complete the set.



Why this one so nice? Got layer one some more. My one not nice...

About Beef Lasagne: Fresh pasta, ground beef and mozzarella cheese.



Mk order: Personal pan pizza, Hawaiian and peach tea.

About Hawaiian pizza: Chicken ham and pineapple chunks.

Mk should have complete the set with soup of the day and peach tea at additional charge of $3.50. But now, without the soup of the day, the peach tea costs $3.20! Daylight Robbery!

I am so hungry after this part, I swear. I was recalling the taste of the food that was eaten earlier. The grand total bill came up to $59. Inclusive of G.S.T and service charge AGAIN!!! 17%, ROAR!!

After eating, sis drove us back to Jurong Library. We decided to go in and have a look since we haven't been there for a long time. Me and mk start from the highest level and go down individually. In the end, we ended up at the children section and browsing at some games book. We sat on the carpet floor and stone there for awhile.

After that, we went Science centre because we want to know the pricing for the Snow city. We had been there, one time during secondary school days. We want to go again and play with the artificial snows! Weee~ The pricing is $15 including a visit to the science centre. Maybe we will be going there.

We go to arcade and play some games. After playing games, we felt hungry again. We ordered Fried Dumplings, "Shui jiao" to share. We also bought Jollybean soya milk. I later bought a cup corn with more butter. Mk bought Otahs. SUPER FAT LA~

And we went home after a tiring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home