Thursday, March 20, 2008

Urgent call?

I received a call from my sis this noon. She called and told me that maybe the baby is going to be out soon. She said that she had slight pains at the stomach region and wondered if it is because she is hungry. She asked me to go over her house because there is no one at home except her maid.

The maid, apparently do not know anything and my sis is afraid that no one can help her call the ambulance if she is about to give birth. Somehow, she needed me to be there because I am so near to her place. I was really "Gan jiong" when she said that she is about to give birth. I swear I did all my things at a very fast speed and rush over to her house.

When I reach her doorstep, I called her cellphone and nobody picked up. Some thoughts rushed through my mind and I decided to try calling again. This time, engaged. After a moment, she opened the door and she just finished a bath. The grandmother and maid was there too.

Later, the grandmother came into the room and asked my sis what is happening. My sis told her that the baby is about to come out. The grandmother nagged and scolded my sis for not informing her about it. She also went on to say that she had the most experiences from giving birth. My sis should have asked her and told her about it. By the way, the grandmother is about 90+ of age and she is still kicking healthy!

My sis called her husband and mother-in-law and both of them are rushing home from work. My sis was hungry and she ordered Mcdonald. In the end, the Mcdonald took a long time to deliver the food. Even longer than the time taken for both the husband and mother-in-law to be back home. The food is still not here!

The mother-in-law told my sis to cancel the order and say that they don't want it because the baby can't wait. My sis say she wants to eat the last Mcdonald before she goes in. Everyone joke about her being a pregnant girl eating Mcdonald before giving birth!

When the Mcdonald came, my sis was at there relaxing and enjoying her meal. She had the most relaxing face ever on a pregnant lady's face. I thought most pregnant people will be panicking at the last minute and feel scare because this is her first time giving birth. My sis was otherwise.

After eating, she changed her clothes and they drove her to the hospital. I guessed she won't be bathing for like one month and when the baby is born, I will laugh at her being a stinko!

I wished for her safety and easy pregnancy.
I wished for her baby's health.
I wished for their happiness.
I wished for everything nice to be hers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home