Sunday, March 23, 2008

Let's welcome Timothy!

Woke up at about 7:45am by my sis's call. She told us that we could visit her from 10am onwards. I proceeded to call Lilian auntie and Jinjin. We agreed to meet at 11:30am, Jurong East. My mum and younger sis also came along.

We do not know how to go to KK hospital (Kandang Kerbau Women's and Children's Hospital), but luckily Lilian auntie knows briefly where to get off. My younger sis is born in KK hospital but my mum do not even know how to go there. Her excuses was that she took a taxi to KK hospital. Last time, the taxi fares was at least affordable but now, it's a no-no.



This is a brief map of how to get to KK hospital. I took it down and thought that I was so clever to think of such a brilliant way!

But to my displeasure, the KK hospital is not even shown on the map itself. Which means I didn't even refer to it at all if not I would have noticed it. Anyway, KK hospital is along the vertical line that stretch right across the map (out of picture). And yes!, KK hospital is near Little India.

When we finally reached there, we go to the wrong place. We went to the children section or whatsoever. We were dead beat by the time we found the correct ward. The two Queens (my mum aka Diamond queen and lilian auntie aka heart of queen) was talking about the same things that they had gone through; giving birth. They were also comparing KK hospital and "Ah-li-san-da" (Alexandra) hospital which we wouldn't know the differences between them.

Anyway, we reached there and saw my sis. I look at my sis in disbelief. My sis had finally done her part to the society and now a mother! I felt like she had gotten off her load and her greatest barrier. I just feel so happy for her. However, the main baby boy is not there because he just vomit milk and was pushed back to the baby's room.

We chatted with my sis and her mother-in-law. Then later came her husband and we had great fun talking about the giving birth process. It's like so amazing how our body works. Heard from her mother-in-law that a liquid or something that comes out after giving birth is used as Botox.

Anyway, enough of my bragging on and on. Time for the pictures of Timothy!



-_- Timothy



Timothy look like the Qoo picture on the can behind.



Opening eyes for a second and quickly close it.



Muahahah, you think I am gone liao right? Trying to peep whether am I still taking photo of you?



The hair so messy? Newest fashion?



Close-up! Aiyoyo, So dirty. The hair sticks up because of the blood that is dried up.



Lilian auntie adjusting the head of the baby. The baby keep sleeping on it's left side which is not good for him. The shape of the head will be flatten.



A very naughty face!



Ok, can sleep well le.



When there is bright light, he don't even open his eyes.



Now darker, he open one eye to peep!



The ear flatten because he kept sleeping on that ear. It just shows how fragile a baby is!



Okay, Timothy needs to sleep. Let's not disturb him.

Super Suay!

After visiting my sis and the baby, we ate and went home. My mum went to my grandma house and I decided to go home and make cakes. The cakes here refers to pass motion. I have a habit of only using my home toilet to make cakes and no where else. When I am in the public, I will either endure it or had no motions to pass at all.

And so, when I was reaching my lift, I remembered I forget to bring my keys. My stomach growls and hurts abit. I could sense a big tidal wave coming. I couldn't do anything but to endure it. I quickly took a bus to my grandma house and bomb the house. I was free and felt relieved after that! I was glad that I had the ability to store waste for a period of time. Wonder if it is a blessing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home