Thursday, March 27, 2008



OMG OMG OMG! LOL at the SUPER HIGH PITCH so bu leh laaaaaa~

Briefing...

Will be going to a briefing tomorrow at bradell with Lilian auntie. It's for the job that I will be working in for the next few days. The job is about putting fliers on the cars in the car park. Does it even need a briefing for something as easy as that?

But I heard from Lilian auntie that we can only put the papers on selected cars only. For example...

THIS!!!



In your dreams. You think easy to find this kind of cars in multi storey car park? They will be too afraid to even park it there because there will certainly be itchy-handed people who will take out a 50 cent coin to scratch and leave a mark on it. How I know? I just know la...

Actually, it need not be those expensive cars then we can put the fliers on. But certainly not the one below la...



So retro~ Must be those "ah peks" in 60s drive one la. I think the acceptable car brands are Mercedes, Honda, Jaguars, Chevolet and KIA. (Sorry, I just know these car brands) I know it's very little compared to those car lovers who could easily recite the names of the car's brand for like 100 times?

I had to laugh at KIA for a moment. Wait! Don't scold me for laughing at KIA. Let me explain. I am not laughing at KIA's cars but I am laughing at the name. In fact, KIA's cars are small and cute and it certainly fits the name.

Definitely NOT THIS,



Where can you find this type of car? How to put the fliers? It doesn't even have the wipe car's screen thingy. How to "kyam" the paper, you tell me? And why need so many spare tyres at the side? The two wheels in front are like slanted inwards.

Aiya, hope that we can put the fliers on any cars and this job will be easier. It's just a few piece of papers and don't need to cut cost until like that.

Part 2 of Sakae sushi buffet

Photos by mk...



Multi task: Chatting with friends while eyes on the belt, aiming for sashimi sushi.



This is really nice!!! Like dumplings, piping hot.



Forced to eat the jj's proclaimed "best-in-the-world" sushi.



She gets to try her own medicine



The birthday boy, MONKEY!



The Elephant!

haha, of course these photos were taken after we are so full. We sort of forced ourselves to eat the sushi. We played with it and also play with the soya sauce. Was fun though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home