Monday, March 24, 2008

Hairs~

I decided to use this bronze/red colour for my title "Hair" because my hair colour is something like that. The topic today will be hair. Sometimes I wonder why my hairs will curl while others are borned with straight hairs. Sometimes I wonder why the people had blonde hair and wants it black while some people had black hairs and wants it blonde?

Well, I believe that different people had different opinion. In some point of time or even trends that are being set by the people, we have different desired images. Hairs are dead cells to begin with and we will stop growing hairs when we die. For the boys, we will need to cut "botak" when entering army.

Talking about hairs, alot of people ask about this question alot of times and I think I've got the answer to it.

Pu bor: I am a girl and I have moustache, Cannot la...
Siao gi na: Shave it off like how ella do it.
Pu bor: Cannot! later shave liao, the hair grows out more thick and dark
Siao gi na: Then keep shaving lor


That's the worry of being a girl. Some girls had hair problems at unwanted places and they need regular shaves. We are boys and need not worry about hairs at any parts of our body unless we want to be neat and clean.

I don't think cutting or shaving hairs stimulate new growth. If that is true, then the "going-to-be-bald" people will shave their hair to make their hair grow back. Now, it sounds reasonable but to a certain extent...

I remembered the first time when I use a shaver for my moustache during secondary days or so. (The school doesn't allow moustache) The moustache hair at that time were "fine". After several shaves, the moustache grew back thicker and darker till it will become obvious if you do not shave it for weeks.

So my conclusion cannot be drawn whether or not shaving or cutting hairs will results in growing out hairs that are darker and thicker. I can only say that different parts of the body have different growing ways. Also, it depend on individual people's hair.

Cannot, we need some 'hair' pictures if not we will be bored by those words...



Super nice hair!



I want to try having that hair-do!



Do you still remember the old hair toy that we used to play with? If you have it, it's a treasure now lor~



I just have to connect it to Timothy's hair! Bah!

Some fun notes about hair! May be true or may be false. Try it or believe it at your own risk!

If yor want curly hairs, eat the curst of the bread


Children had been told that if they want a curly hair, they must eat the curst of the bread rather to saw them off before eating.

Plucking 1 grey hair causes 2 to grow back


It takes about three months to grow a new hair and about an additional three months for that hair to achieve enough length for us to notice it. Therefore, by the time the grey hairs we pull out grow back in, we've aged six months; during that stretch, more of our hair has turned grey, including hairs in the neighbourings of the one we pulled out.

Hair colour is an indication of temperament


In superstition and folklore, redheads are assumed to have ungovernable tempers, dark hair suggests great strength and virility, and fair hair stands as an indication of a weak nature.

Vinegar rinses lock in hair colour


Hair does not like holding onto dye, especially when it is exposed to sun or high-pH haircare products, which probably gave rise to the notion that vinegar (which is low-pH) would counter this effect.

Ok, really interesting! I guess I got to go.

*taking vinegar to the bathroom*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home