Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Short entry as of 29 March

Today's entry will be a very short one. I am dead beat by now and my legs is like jelly. Partly due to the fact that I went alot of places and put the fliers on SUV cars.



Above are the five places that I went within the six hours. Actually it should be four places since Vivo and Harbour Front is like the same place.

Luckily, Lilian auntie's bro was kind enough to drive us to all these places and we do not need to take the MRT or buses.

I think we spent the most time at Vivo and Harbour front. The most interesting places of all is Kallang because there were a small meeting there. The meeting is about all the owners of mini sport cars. They meet at a carpark and all their mini sport cars were park side by side. The owners were all showing off their precious little thing. I bet those cars don't come cheap at all.

Tomorrow will be going IMM, Jurong Point, Causeway point and maybe north point. I think I master the skill of glancing at a car and know whether to put the fliers or not. Haha, actually I think I bluff it through. If not HOW TO COMPLETE 5000 PIECES OF FLIERS?

But jokes aside, I am still doing a great job by double checking the names of the car. The most common are Rush, RX300 and CR-V. These are the ones that are confusing and needs me to go to their behinds to check out their brands. These cars are neither too huge or small. It's in the middle and so I often need to check it out.



These are the amounts of fliers for tomorrow. If everything goes well, I hope to finish it. Trust me, it's not alot. Probably about 250 pieces. But after calculating how much we had put the fliers for today, it seems like 250 pieces is quite alot. SUV cars are like 1:10 to cars.

Side notes

Seriously, I am not looking forward to school reopening. It's especially so after I look at my new classmate's photos at www.yandao.com Not that I very handsome or what. But the feeling of knowing friends all over again just SUCKs! I am bad at making friends because I am not easy-going types. It's like you finally get used to your clique and soon you are forced to know new friends. I don't like it no matter what but life is all about all these kinds of difficulties.

PS: I am not going emo here by saying life is so "hfkhafag" or "dksfdhasfkas". I am just "fdfgdfhgdfh" and "gfdshgfsh". I hope for fgfdshgs and fdhgsdfg and not gfdsfgfd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home