Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cooking

The other day, my mum teach me how to cook rice. I tried it out and had such fun. I figured out that cooking was never my style because the aftermath was cleaning plates and utensils. It was so much trouble. Below are the pictures of my cooking process...



1) Wash the pot/bowl or what ever you call it.



2) Put cups of rices into the pot. Depending on how many people to eat, you need to estimate the amount. As for me, (A big eater) I put 2 cups full.



3) Pour them into the pot. Look out for rice ants or worms





4) Wash the rice and you will see that the water turns cloudy. Use hand to gently stir the rice grains abit. If you stir it too violently, the rices will be broken. (I heard from a show that is on the television.) Keep pouring away those cloudy water and replace it with clean water till you see that the results of washing rice water become less cloudy.

P/S: If you are health conscious, wash the rice till the results of washing rice water become "CRYSTAL CLEAR". (Go ahead and waste all the water you want)



5) After washing the rice to an acceptable cleanliness, add the water till it covers the rice to about 2-3cm thick. It also depend on the rice absorption of water capabilities. For my rice, I do it by experimentation and "A-GA-ration"



6) Clean the side walls to prevent the small water droplets to start some electrifying hazards.



7) Put it into the machine called "Rice cooker" and press some switches to turn on the powers. Remember to adjust it to "cook" and not "keep warm" or else the rice will never be cook! Some people can even forget to on the switch LOL



8) The results!!!

I usually eat that many rice! Believe me. But the problem comes. There is no meat or any vegetables to go with it. Ok, next time also need to learn how to cook dishes instead of rice only...

TIMOTHY

Yes, Today meet up with Lilian auntie again. But today is different. I handed her the leftover fliers and that is my end of work. She treated me to congee and I kept refusing her to treat me.

After that meet my sis to accompany her to clinic. Timothy need some check-ups and today I saw my sis perspiring like hell. She was carrying the baby and had no hands to even wipe her sweat. I offered to carry her bags and everything. (except the baby)



OMG! Timothy has a naughty face even when he is sleeping. By the way, I am using this pic as my desktop background.



Time to drink "nen nen". I help my sis carry the baby while she make the milk. The feeling was so scary especially he keep crying and asking for milk! But lickily, timothy's crying wasn't those sort of very high pitch ones.



My favourites!!!! Hand. I want to chew it, can?



More hair liao... My sis was sort of like wiping timothy's back after drinking the milk. Timothy goes "BLURPPPPP" and my sis says "Ok, you can go sleep liao". I guess being baby is such a carefree life. Sleep then eat. Eat then sleep.



TATA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home