Monday, April 7, 2008

First Day of school...

***Warning!!! This entry contain no information about my first day in class***

As usual, Monday blues. I guess everyone will be complaining about first day and a few exclaiming about their fabulous first day. I don't want to talk about first day in class since it will dampen the mood of most. And rather, lots of people will be talking about it so I might as well leave it as that.

Ok, couldn't sleep the previous night due to nervousness. I might die because of lack of sleep. Woke up early like 6:15am.

The most likely reasons? Cannot sleep.
The real reason? Scared.

People asked: "Why scare?" It's a phobia I guess. Maybe phobia is a deep word. Just feeling scare will do the trick.

Bath, Eat and on the computer to glance at a final look at my class's level. I was so afraid to enter the wrong class on the first day. Was supposed to meet Jeanette but she asked me to go first. Alighted at Woodlands and saw Shiying. She asked me whether I am going school alone. I said yes and she said sad.

Heard that lots of people cannot take the train due to people commiting suicide at the MRT platform. Luckily I was not affected. Reached school and the main lift at W6 spoil. Had to take the side lift and it was crowded. We even need to walk a smelly underground path to reach the side lift. When I reached the class, no lights. Laptop no batt and no power supply. Win liao lor. (Later also forget the log in password for my laptop, not leo)

Later meet up with Jeanette and she said that she is going home. She need to go IT helpdesk or something. She passed me the shirts that she bought in Thailand for me and my sis. Thanks!



Went lunch with Ian and I kind of miss the food after 2 months. As usual, Ramen store still no people because... you know la.

Chat with Weibin through MSN and knew that she was also first day. Was arranging to go home after school together but time clashes. I was released super early and besides, I started school at 8:30am.

I walked home alone and felt really tired after a day. I just hope Tuesday will be over and I will have Wednesday as a free day. I know soon enough, Wednesday isn't a free day as there is a purpose for it. I don't want to continue anymore! Stress...

Time for reliving stress. (see below)



From the look of it, should be year 1. First day already expect people to know your birthday and give you present ar? Feel like slapping the back of the head hard. I was eavesdropping because they walked too slow and I had nothing to do.

Besides that, the Grey shirt guy came from China and lives in Clementi area. They talked about "Pugna" from dota but it wasn't clear because I was texting someone back then. I also heard the "thick-skin" saying about China people using QQ and not MSN. He was like spokesperson for MSN and saying something like MSN can put own picture while QQ cannot. The China guy fought back by saying that QQ can also do that!

That is about all I've heard.

Random picture



NARUTO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home