Thursday, April 17, 2008

First of all....
Happy Birthday Teresa!!
Happy Birthday Grandma!!

*Note: Grandma is not Teresa and Teresa is not Grandma. They are totally 2 different person.

Introducing Teresa...



Cannot la~ I cannot tahan anymore. I must post this picture first and the rest can come later. Wait ar~ give me 1 second to laugh until I go bonkers. Ok times up, laugh finish liao.

All the people are busy smashing and "diao-ing" her face with creams and I took this wonderful picture that shock the entire world. You can compare it the "Mona Lisa" painting and you will feel that it's smile is more natural than Lisa's except with a bit of moustache like Santa clause.

In case you don't know what is "pwned". It is a corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us."

Basically, people get "pwned" on their birthday because that is the best time for people to do it. On birthday, that person should not retaliate because it will mean that you are not game enough.

Firstly, we must thank Sherman for running over to Causeway point and buy the cake during the start of second break!

Anyway our initial plan was to make Teresa very sad by making her think that we had forgotten her birthday. They asked me to call Teresa and ask her to meet during 2nd break for lunch. When the time is near, we will just say we are not free or don't even pick up calls from her. By her nature, she will be very pissed off because we ignored her. To add on, she will feel sad that we had forgotten that today was her birthday. Then she will cry and cry non-stop and our plan will work.

But she just had to spoil it. She anyhow walk with her friend to buy bubble tea and we met her at the canteen! We were like so suay and the plan of a surprise attack by chiong-ing into her class and scaring her there after failed totally.

Then we had no choice but to ask her to go back class first while we went to the empty class room to eat first. When we eaten, we decided to chiong into her class and surprise her but we had no lighter to light up the candles. Me and Sherman went to my class and borrowed a lighter and WE SAW TERESA.

We faster run away but she saw us liao. -_- I thought she said she was at the toilet and why we still can meet her at the lift? It's really coincidence whereby you don't intend to meet her and she kept appearing. By this time, we were like the planners of the lousiest plan.

Then we don't care liao. Sherman ask her go back class and we go back to the empty classroom.



10 years old?



We lighted the candles at the lift area. We stood outside her class and Lester was the first to open the door and chiong inside to ROAR "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

Lester describe Teresa's reaction to be like jaw dropped and after she saw all the rest of us, (which we one by one entered her class), she was relieved. Maybe we had chose the correct person to surprise Teresa because the rest of the class's people was like "What the hell?!" and "Noisy sia~"



She faster put her phone on the desk and quickly adjusted her hairstyle abit. Then she show most of her right face because she feels that her right side face is prettier. I was also surprised that Li tao was in her team!



So after she blown some of the candles, hands were quick to cream her face. I was fast enough to snap this photo and you can see Jeff's hand still applying some cream on the index finger for attacks. There is a hand on the left side reaching over to get some cream on!

Then the rest is history. All the people had creams on the fingers and was like chasing after Teresa so that we can get our "thumb-prints" on. To relate back to history, I think yuan feng started first!



After cleaning up the creams, Teresa was like scolding people and complaining that the creams is oily. Yuenky handily pass her the knife so that she can stab people with it. Teresa was saying "Faster give me, I want to kill yuan feng"



We took a group photo and I think Teresa had fun. Here wishing you Happy birthday again.

IKEA

I don't know why, but going Ikea will means eating the hotdog bun there.



Very disgusting to begin with. But it taste nice especially with the mustard. But how come the mustard not bright yellow in colour? Maybe spoil liao? But it taste great nevertheless.



Then I also had a sudden urge to change the design of my room to something like that, whereby I can climb up every night to sleep. Then when I want to read a book or something, I can go under there to enjoy myself. I can do my RJ or blog there and I guess it will be the best life ever. I will stay inside my room whole day and maybe go out only when I want to use the toilet or so.



I will buy this rocking thing or whatever. I will lie on it and when I was feeling asleep, I will dozed off and because I was drinking a cup of coffee, the cup of coffee will topple over and wet my shirt. I continued sleeping despite the wetness and when I woke up, all the ants is over me forming and queueing the stains of the coffee mark.

Going to Ikea is indeed fun. It brings about ideas to people and you can't contain your excitement when you are there. You keep on wanting to buy things that are unnecessary. I almost bought a carpet that cost $129! Luckily my sis stops me and ask me the question "Is there a need?" In the end, we kept using this question every where we go to stop our lust.

I bought a checked quilt cover with 2 pillow case covers that cost $49. A matching black colour bed sheet that cost $17. A "don't know what thing" that cost $15 (see below) and a red wastepaper basket for $3. $0.10 for a Ikea plastic bag if you want to include.



Then my sis drove us home and we saw this car that loves to cut lanes. We were curious to see who's that driver is. To our surprise, it was a female and she was spotted to be driving with one hand. Her other hand was supporting her head on the right hand side of the window just like the scene in Initial D. Cool huh? My sis says she hope to know that "women"...

My sis was very suay, she bought a $75 quilt covers and 2 pillow case cover for Queen size bed. Then when she reached home, she found out that it was for king size. She asked me to keep the receipt for her for exchange.



Last but not least, Teenage for this month. Don't know who is on the cover but it doesn't matter. I flipped over to Dear kelly and there were two incest cases in it. One is "brother-sister" and the other "father-daughter". It's such a shocking world after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home