Monday, April 14, 2008

Stupid Door Gate Lock

I just got over my angry mood because of the door. I don't know what to call it. Door also can, Door Gate also can. What it really annoy me is the LOCK. I never seen anyone's lock more difficult to open than mine. I swear if there is a thief that want to break into my house, they made the wrong choice.

Have you had the feeling of urgently wanting to use the toilet and the stupid lock just decide to lock you outside? Your keys is like the deepest part of your bag and you wish you can be like the kangaroos where they put their baby and you put your keys. You are sweating and your hands is both holding on to your food.

THEN THE DOOR GATE LOCK! decide to make your life difficult. I was like standing at the door and scolding vulgarities to the door. I had no idea why I did that but I just have to do it.

Super angry with a door. Moments later, I was happy again because I was eating and completed all the things that are supposed to be done. My mood changes and it's so weird. It can be for the slightest things. The worst is that I totally forget about the door thing. I kept reminding myself to tell my mother about the irritating door lock but every time forgets about it.

Then I had this brilliant idea. I would purposely forget to lock the door gate and when my mum returns, she would scream at me for forgetting to lock the door. There you go!, I remembered everything!

Calculative, as always~

It all begin with Teresa changing her display picture on MSN with herself on a swing.



Wah, Buay tahan! She is super calculative la. She can think until I want to threaten her for taxi fares.

*Of course, all the above are jokes.

Ok, since she said that she very pretty, I must also say I very handsome. It's her logic. Every home page or web page that has got her photos or pictures are beautiful. Then if this is true, I think my blog is the most handsome.





It's like I am trying to say that I am handsome but hides it from all. I cannot continue already... It's too embarrassing to say myself handsome. Don't believe, you can try.

*The above are all jokes! DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home