Thursday, April 10, 2008

Java

Java was hard today. It's like you had to type something so sophisticated when you already know what is the answer. It's as simple as...

int x = 10
x = x + 5


int obviously means integer and initially x is 10. At the second line, the new value of x is 15. (Don't continue reading if you cannot even understand how I got the answer)

Since it's easy up to this point, the next part was to write these "things" into a language that the Java understands. Like this is only the basic of Java and I found myself sweating palms and shaking furiously. I had to be totally precise about it or else the whole program won't work. In the end, I admit defeat and my team couldn't solve it as well. I asked for shiying's help and that ended my misery.

Monday's using MySQL, Tuesday's Notepad++ for HTML and Thursday's Java. All of these 3 is about Data, HTML, Java and codes and seriously it's freaking me out. I became quiet all of a sudden and must have wondered that all computer repairer must be geek!

Please allow me to whine and complain for awhile or else I would explode. You might say that the others in my field did not complain as much as I did. Or they never once complain because that might be their passion. I had nothing more to say.

Moving on, I met Fajriya at canteen eating Maggie mee, Wei zhong standing near the fruit stall. I said "hi" to him and all I got was a middle finger back. Eugene was beside him laughing at me. Met Ian who was jumping over to say something. I kind of read his mind and reply it on his behalf. After school, met Adillah and she said I changed alot. I asked her "I become younger right?". She gave me the -_- look. Also saw Science faci, Dr Wong. I thought he would have forgotten me. Saw Teresa at W4 LR listening to a talk but her real motive was borrowing pen from me to play Bingo.

Talking about talks, I attended a talk with Ian today (Teresa and her gang was beside us). It was about freelance writing. I seldom heard of this occupation as it is home-based kind of work.

Writing can be fun but it requires effort. I guess I kind of like writing after the talk. Maybe I like writing even before the talk because writing gives me an assurance. What do I mean? It's like I am not a great speaker and writing helps me to fight back the downside of me. Writing helps me to express myself better and I hope people can understand more about me through my writings. Writing also kind of create a style in me as many people writes differently. (Yes! Lots of error)

I agree with alot of things that the speaker of the talk says. I could not remember the exact words but the meanings should be that we must try to pick up our pen our keyboard to write or type. It is only then, people can look at your piece of writing and you mustn't be afraid that people might laugh at you. Blogging is the greatest platform to write all you want.

For your information, my handwriting was nice too. I must say that the handwriting also helps in writing too. When you write neatly, you will tend to continue writing more to make it complete.



My handwriting. Sorry, a bad example to show. But the closest piece of writings is my Biology notes with the drawings of the reproductive organ of female. Please do not associate me into "always drawing these" catergory.



I can keep writing and my handwriting still remains neat and tidy. I am not a robot but it's the attitude. Maybe I like copying and I remembered the secondary days whereby I went to school early just to copy all the homeworks. Those days were so scary because we are living with fear of not completing homeworks everyday! Unlike now. (STOP COMPLAINING LA)

Ya, I need to stop complaining because I am always not contented. Anyway, just hoping for a carefree life but things just wouldn't turn out that way. Along the way, there will be sacrifices. Guess it's randomness playing with us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home