Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday, 11 April

It's Friday and I was thinking that Friday is so cool. You do not need to go school on Saturday and Sunday and that makes Friday an especially good day! It's the motivation that keeps me going. I remembered that the Friday morning was a bad one.

It rained heavily and for a moment, I thought of not going school. However I decided that it is wiser to go school for; it will be the first time meeting the Communication and Networking facilitator. I do not want to leave a bad impression and leaves him thinking that I was a bad student who do not attend school regularly.

And so I braved through the storm and the feeling of getting drench is bad. It makes you uncomfortable and your feet is cold. Not a perfect day to start it. Anyway, I was almost late if I had not taken the stairs. My usual strolling to school routine was not present that day as I was rushing around the maze.

Enter the class, I thought the faci was good (Later a few of the cunning tails leaked out) and he was the first faci within this week that doesn't play the "introduce yourselves" game. It's not because there is no time but he is simply not interested in us. He is quite funny with his speech but was on the very end of the scale for sarcasm.

I had a member in my team that keep blasting out answers during the first meeting and his immediate reaction was to totally ignore him. When that member tried to keep doing it again, (thinking that the faci was old and that's why he didn't hear it) the faci just write exactly word for word in the third column "What we need to find out" with the member's answer of "Need to ask more question". There were even a phrase like "Team 3 was sleeping" in the First meeting template.

I think our team did very badly because we were the first team to present. It's also because I was the one who did the PPT. I was sure that after my presentation, he was furiously typing and recalling my face to match my name.

In case you want to know how he look like, it's here



Hairy is his trademark. Added on with a beer belly when he is skinny. His accent was Arab-bish. (rubbish) For example, he said "air" as "yeah~~". The "~" sign simply means that he curl his tongue to say this word. When I put two, it means that he is going overboard with his curly-wurly tongues.

Anyway, went home together with Teresa, Yuenky and Sophia. It is the first time since the week I went home with someone. Pretty sad huh? NO, going home alone can be fun. I get to think of entries for my blog on the MRT. I get to talk to myself to reason things out. I get to have my private time. And last of all, need not wait for anybody and "chiong" home immediately.

Regarding the "Friends" entry...

I was touched by the tags that is in the tag board. It's comforting to hear these words and really reflect the true feeling of friends. I, once said a quote to my sis and she was very surprised because she think deeply into what I said and figured it out that it hides a greater ambiguities.

The quote is:
I may not have many many friends but I have many true friends


True friends are hard to find. It's even tougher to maintain it. But I guess it comes naturally. Most of the time, we do not dare to express ourselves. Or, or we express ourselves wrongly and caused the other parties to misinterpret the message. You will never know that a person who you seldom talked to, at the beginning, can be your all time best friend for good!

My "Best-est" friend is my elder sis. She is really someone who totally understands me. She is like my hero because I remembered when I was young, she blocked a punch from a FAT GIRL who was bullying me and my cousins. She is always there for me and we had no secrets between us. Even though now she is married and had also given birth to Timothy, she stills want to go out with me after the one month of her recovery.

We were talking on the phone yesterday. We even made a promise that we will go Taiwan together if either one of us strike the lottery. We shall eloped together and don't tell anyone about it. Ok! I tonight will surely strike the 4D.

I sometimes also think about stupid things like when I die, will my friends cry for me? It's not about crying and stuff like that. But when you cry, it means that the person had leave a great impact in your life and you couldn't stop crying. You wouldn't be afraid to let people see your crying face as everything doesn't matter for that moment.

It's just food for thoughts and I am barely just vomiting out all the mixed feeling that I've got after the "Friends" entry. Nothing "emo" and sad about it.

PS: DollSpace - The only place for Myspace avatars and MSN Dolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home