Monday, April 21, 2008

Oi! Stop digging nose

Super sexy title right? How can anyone resist the temptation of digging your nose right now? Have you seen anyone that can dig the nose in such a way that it is so graceful, so beautifully? I bet you never. Even if he or she uses the last finger, it still wouldn't look nice as it is too disgusting. But what is the thing that you dig out? It's dust and some watery particles?

Anyway, I am going to talk about MRT again. Have you seen people digging nose on the MRT? Of course got lah. Digging nose can be considered past time as it is done during free time. So while people is on the MRT, their fingers starts to anyhow touch and touches the nose area. Most likely, they will kay kay touch abit and check if anything spills out.

But the most violent ones are those that don't care if someone is looking at him or her. He or she dig vigorously until they dig out the target. What I am more afraid are those that cannot dig out, they attempt to sneeze it out. And that's not all! They cover one nostil and forcefully sneeze out the content of the other. Sometimes you see the "thing" fly out. (Got hair sticking onto it somemore)

Their favourite is to wipe it onto the walls and unknown passengers who has no backbone, will most likely lean onto the mole they left there.

Zip up your pants!

JUST AS I WAS TYPING THIS ENTRY NOW! This thing happened! I wanted to type 'Z' for "zip" and...



Imagine if I press the "Z" button? I bet the "thing" will climb onto my finger. I don't know where it came from. Maybe it was hiding in my dirty keyboard all along and when I press some buttons, it came out from within the keyboard. So scary ar? Maybe next time I press those "Wu-lu" key like 'Q', a snail get squashed inside.



Then I take it out with tissue and I later torture it. About how I torture it, I will not say it as it is too horrified to listen.

Anyway, the title says "Zip up your pants!". I sat on the MRT and opposite me is someone who never zip his pants. Click on the picture to enlarge.



The guy wearing white shorts and was standing up has long hair. The length of his hair is just nice where I cut him out of the picture. Almost reaching his buttocks. His hair is those kind of grey colour one and very dirty looking kind. Like as if never wash for 1.5 years. Then he "fling" his hairs as it was very hot.

The problem is that this picture was taken at risk. I recently keep taking secret photo of others and this really show the true self of one's. If you are bored on the MRT, just look around and observe the people around you. You will find pleasure if you concentrate.

Some people say they are wasting time when they are travelling from places to places. Actually, we ain't wasting time if we were to pay more attention. For me, most of the ideas came from sitting on a train. That's me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home