Sunday, April 20, 2008

Timothy's "Man Yue" as of April 20

Meet Tb and Hx at JE popular, 12pm. Hx just came back from India and he bought things for us. Can see that he suffer much because he had slimmer down and darker skin. We went to the arcade to spend some time! Meet Lilian auntie at JE popular again, 12.30pm. She don't know how to go. Then since we are at it, we met my mum and my jiu jiu's family and we all go together!

We reached there and saw many familiar faces. We sat and chatted awhile. We ate and drank to our delight and even looked at the boy of the day. My mum was carrying Timothy and that makes her the grandmother. I was the Uncle of Timothy lor~ Super old!



Timothy: Oi!, don't tickle me lah. I want to sleep.



Timothy: Your finger go away, Ok now I can sleep...

Comparing the size of finger from my mum to Timothy, 5:1



Timothy: Ehhh?! Where's the finger? (hehehe, I like that ask then cuter c",).)



Timothy: WHERE'S THE FINGER? I ANGRY LIAO AR!!! (Sometimes must make them pray hard to get. Don't let them take me for granted)

I finally saw Timothy's eyes open big big le! It's like the first time seeing it and wow! it was big! He has a double chin and he hasn't cut his hair yet. I shall call the hair "virgin hair".

***Secret***
To Jinjin: Lilian auntie keep saying I bluff her lor. Is you bluff her and she don't believe me. HOR HOR you bluff lilian auntie!!

Then after that, me, Tb and Hx went to zoom. We met Zhaoyun and we played Dota. We "pwned" the people in the lanshop for like 3 times. Was really hilarious when they blamed each other for the "no coordination" team. Several bad words were spitted out too and that really makes us want to carry on!

After that, we went back JE and catch the movie "Fobidden Kingdom". Before that, I had my favourite Saba fish hot plate. The movie was okay since I haven't go for a movie since 3 weeks or so. The action scenes were great since it's from Jet Li and Jackie Chan. But you know what? you can't have monks speaking English.

I kept thinking that there is something wrong with the movie but just couldn't know what. Then later, I know it while watching the movie that it is so funny. They convert all the chinese martial art moves's name into English and it's weird to some extent.



Sorry for the budget pictures. I couldn't find the movie poster but this should be crazy enough. I think Jet Li looks nicer in Botak and Jackie Chan in long beggar hair. These are the images they appear on the movie screen and certainly suits them. Unlike the above picture, don't know taken when. So ah pek~



Anyway, this is the slipper that Hx bought for me from India. Heard from Hx that SGD$1 is equal to 28 rupee. Since he bought it for like 400 rupee, it's SGD$14++. Not very worth since the slipper is abit small. But I like the shade of blue and the big printed "LEVI'S" on it. Also, it's brought back from India personally and from a friend.

Thank You!

PS: Tb, your jeans is with me
PS also: Sis, your baby wear is with me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home