Thursday, April 24, 2008

Nuffnang Polls

I am so supportive of nuffnang that I immediately anyhow make a poll out of nowhere. Not that I open a champagne and shouted "yam seng", that kind of support. The poll is a new features in Nuffnang and I just abuse it. I used it to ask my readers their opinion. However, I don't think this is going to work for me since I had very little readers.

I am even suspecting that it will be those handful to at least click something and summit. Another like 2 fingers will be those spammer-kind of crazy people that keep clicking and clicking to ask me to close down my blog. UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN'T! MUAHAHAHAH!!! Because nuffnang or something called cookies is going to stop you from eternal clicking! Also, I do not have the options of closing down my blog in it.

Anyway, the poll was a test of it's functionalities. (if there is such word) However, you can click on the options to reflect on what changes you feel that it will be good for me and your reading pleasure. You can also train your aiming skills of filling up the circle of options.

"Yang Dian Feng"

I don't know the English name of this disease but I will describe the symptoms. This is what I saw in shows and drama whereby they will shook uncontrollably and vomiting foams too. There is a danger of biting one's tongue and when they does that, death results.. They lost too much blood when the tongue is being bitten off by himself or herself. Scary huh?



Anyway, why am I talking about this? Because I saw a girl lying infront of the W2 Lecture room. She has red cheeks as though she is very hot or heat stroke. Her eyes were looking upwards as though you can only see the white region of the eye. Her whole body shook uncontrollably and it was a scary sight to see.

The above picture shows a pink clothing in between two guys. The pink clothing person is the one that collapsed onto the floor right infront of W2 lecture room entrance. Obviously, those guys has blocked me from taking a photo.

I was wondering what happened as many people were gathering around there. I knew there was a pp talk there and there ought to be alot of people. I was at the back of the queue and I saw someone on the floor. I made my way to the front and saw a women lying infront of the door. Two guys carried her aside and we went into the lecture room. The rest was unknown.

Met Lester and Yuenky. Both of them had a friend with them. I was sitting right in between the two of them with their friends. I felt humiliated because I was a loner.

We had to on our laptops to take down notes. As there was no switches nearby or whatsoever, the laptop's life is depleting. We were like surviving of the fittest among the laptops and guess who's the weakest link?

YUENKY!

The loser gets to show their laptop here and will be recorded down on the hall of hibernating!



Like 'Wth' right?! We can conclude that Fujitsu is better in terms of batteries life. But lester's lappy was on the verge of auto shutting down if not of his constant screen savers, stand by modes, changing the lights dimmer and lots of nagging at it.

MY laptop was the clear winner of the day with remainder of 84% battery life and such.
I RULEsZzZz, WHATEVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home