Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday, 22 April

Faci was late again. This time worse. He arrived like start of the second meeting? Can tell he is a busy man. Since he has never been early before. I think yes! he did came early one time, like 9:00am? When school is supposed to start at 8:30am?

Anyway, went to talk with Teresa and Sherman. We are like a bunch of people who are so in need of the points. Everyday is about talks, presentations, Faci, RJs and many more. Even waking up is a tiring process and it even haunt me sometimes to have a break or I will go mad.

Can't wait for school to end. The Faci released us quite early and that is something we should thanks him for. For being super busy and he, himself had to rush off to somewhere.

Anyway, met up with Tb, Mk and Hx near PC Bunk at Dobby ghaut after school. But we wasn't going PC bunk for lan session. We went to Meridian lanshop or something to play as it was cheaper. The aircon was on to the lowest and I almost got brain-freeze. On the happier note, it costs $12 for 8 hours! We also beat another team of people in the lanshop. ("Beat" in terms of winning, not fighting!)

So after lan, it was like 11pm and we were rushing for the train. I think we managed to get onto the last train. I saw someone who sits ma chiam like the whole train belong to her.



'Your friend'

I loves taking picture like this. So artistic. The lady in the picture was so relaxing. Can even put the hand under the chin and listen to songs.

So we get off and parted ways except me and Hx. We went to Jurong East Mcdonald to eat supper. Wanted to do my RJ there but unfortunately, I forgot my password to the Wireless@SG!? I guess I can never remember passwords unless I typed them everyday.

Went home, took a bath, play Dota again. Super angry about it and shall not talked about it. Fast forward to next day...

Next day is Today...

Woke up around 12:53 noon. Was about to brush my teeth, my sis called me. While talking on the phone with sis, Tb called me on the cellphone. While receiving Tb's call, Hx text me. You see? A chain conversation. Afterall, it was Kbox meeting.

So anyway, we decide to meet 1:45pm to 2pm. Many people may asked "What's the differences between meeting at 1:45pm and meeting at 1:45pm to 2pm." The difference is about the 15 mins which I deem important to whether I am late or not. You see, I arrived at 2pm today and I can proudly say that I am not late.

However my sis was late because she had to feed Timothy before she come out to meet us. Timothy needs about half an hour to finish the milk. My sis need to feed him the milk and after every 1/4 of it, she needs to sweep his back and hear the 'burp' before my sis can continue. Sometimes, Timothy will fall asleep while drinking, hence my sis need to wake him up by shaking the milk bottle. (Vigorously, opps)

So while waiting for my sis to come, we go X-zone. I change my VIP card to MIP card by topping up $21.40. The card will still contain $20 credits, $1.40 for G.S.T and it has alot of of benefits. I think it's super worth it lor. Below are the benefits that I get after signing up.



The card with my face printed on it, is the MIP card whereby I can top up credits to play at X-zone. It was originally the "tapz" card and now I've changed it to MIP. The card has a maplestory picture behind it also, which is customize on.

The "nEbO" card is the one that allows me to benefits at Cathay Cineplex, Escape theme parks, wild wild wet, Zone X (Which is X-Zone), Orchid bowl, Costa Sands resort and many more. As if that was not enough, it has also vouchers which I had neatly put them like poker cards. I guess the best offer is that I can top up $10 at X-Zone and I just need to give that person a coupon and I will be able to get another $10 credit into my card. So it's something like dollar for dollar!

I can't contain my excitement since it's like more pros than cons.

So we went Kbox when my sis finally arrived. Saw Kenneth and he was working there. We kept asking them to refill the snacks and Kenneth was like "Eat so fast for what?".



We paid $6 for this small little cup of snacks. At first, we wasn't so kiasu as to ask the people to refill for us since we don't want to make a scene. But after one refill, we kept asking for more and eventually, we asked for 6 refills in total! LOL!

I was like faster picking up the orange colour biscuits and choosing the nice one and leaving behind all the peanuts while the others are singing. I hate the peanuts as they were cheaper than usuals and they come in a plenty. My sis and Tb was scolding me for being a loser by choosing away all the nice one. Super funny!



My sis drink tiger beer lor. You can also see the cup of snacks containing only the peanuts. MUAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!!111

Then after that, we took pictures. My sis says she need to slim down since it's after her pregnancy period already. I can feel that she is beginning to slimmer down but she was born having a broad physique, so it's still like that.



Using my sis's phone to take the picture.



My sis was complaining that the fringe was too short. I guess it's because she had done rebonding recently and it's making her look weird.

Looking at the picture, I am so happy that my sis can know my friend, Tb. It's like Tb is my friend and later became my sis's friend as well. You see, how many of you had siblings which are willing to know your friends and hang out with your friends too?



Now using my phone to take the picture. It shows the difference lah. But it's me and Tb, so the picture looks nice!



Singing with thrust! and passion~ Hx meet us after kbox.

I also managed to 'steal' a cute photo of Timothy after his bath from my sis's cellphone.



Timothy like very 'shiok' leh. His hair abit messy at the side but I thought he spiked his hair. I don't know why but Tim's getting cuter day by day!

So after Kbox, we went Jurong point. We go wallet shop to look at wallet. Hx's friend was working there and we thought of getting staff discount. But she say that we can only get it at the start of the month. I guess we will wait till next time.

Ate at the Kopitiam. The economical rice was not economic at all lah. My sis's one was $3.20 with only 2 types of addings. Mine was $4.50 with 3 types of addings. We didn't ordered any fish or expensive stuff for goodness sake. I rather eat Mcdonald like that if I knew the price was like that.

Anyway, heard that the rice and flour had increased in price. That is like way ago and they are still using this trick to charge us higher.

After eating, we shop around as we had bought the tickets for the movie "Superhero movie". I tell you, this is a movie that you cannot miss. I laugh until my stomach pain. I tried to not laugh and act cool but I couldn't stand it. It's so lame and stupid and I mean it. I am not those person who anyhow laugh but this movie makes me mad!!!



This movie follows the Spiderman and includes many scenes from other movie as well. Some examples were Step up and X-men. They change these scenes into a funny one and exaggerate it. Instead of spiderman, they make it Dragonfly man and do it the spiderman way. Anyway, that's some spoilers and I love the farting scene!

And oh!, this movie is like Meet the Spartans, Scary movie and Epic movie all those.

Signing off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home