Saturday, April 26, 2008

Like I said yesterday, sis came over this morning with Timothy. The whole morning I was playing and looking at Tim's cute little face and observing his actions. I knew that having a baby was a very tough job for the mother. The baby was unpredictable and they will suddenly cry for something or nothing.

For Tim, if we were to put him on to the bed and he will immediately noticed it. He responded by crying lor, the usual way, babies do. The reason behind his bad adaptability is because my sis's husband father, he will carry tim around when he cried. So at my sis's husband house, he won't let the baby cry for even a minute. That's bad because the baby will grow up to think that he can cry and he will get anything.

Unfortunately, in my house or this house, his behaviour is not accepted. We don't care, we continued to put him on the bed and let him cry abit. He is used to people carrying him around and that is very bad. Babies adopt and pick up things fast.

But no matter how bad he is, he will be loved by us.



You tell me how to resist him? You will melt and let him take advantage of you.



Then this one, he was all ready to cry out!



He very scare of me.



Forced him to take photo with me!



He tried to get away from me. I held him tighter and force! You can see the face of mine.



Finally a nice one. Maybe he thinks that there is no way to escape from me. So might as well take a good one and maybe I will let him off. He is so wrong!



Baby smell so nice. He was shocked!



Pampers of Timothy. So small lor, the backside. Sorry, no naked photo of Timothy.



I was not being "dirty" to be taking this photo in particular. I was trying to express that this shorts is very nice and it is from Hx. Hx bought this from India and you might ask why the shirt doesn't go together with the shorts? It is because Timothy vomited milk on the shirt and it has been washed.

So after that, Timothy was left with my mum while me and sis go meet Hx and Tb. Sis was like totally entrusted Tim's care in my mum's hand. Anyway, we both are born by mum and we know that she had the experience to take care of him.

We went JP and west mall for shopping. Saw Mr Chan at west mall and I greeted him. I wondered if he still remember me? But he kept looking at my dyed hair and I guess he will think that I am a bad person or some sort. He might go back and tell the other teachers that I had gone bad...

We went to Jurong East Pasar Malam. We were intrigued by the game stall. But we somehow think that the stall owners were like "don't care" about us because they simply think that we are stupid enough to even dream about we can get the prizes. When in actual facts, the chances are so slim. Slimmer than Karen Mok.



Totally heck care us. Eat KFC somemore. Not even looking at whether we shot down the target. Because she knew that we could never get it. It's a win-win situation.



CAN EVEN SLEEP RIGHT AFTER COLLECTED MONEY FROM US!?



Getting serious. Putting the bullets...



Aiming...



Hx has completed some shooting test or whatever you call it. They must at least have some skills. But this looks easy and it's almost impossible to shoot the target.



My sis was once a NPCC cadets and she had hold a real gun before. But she couldn't get it though.



Lastly, the prizes. I guess the lights is making us losing the concentration needed. We wanted to get the starfish man from Spongebob. (forget his name)

Anyway, we couldn't get any prizes except the cheapo paper clips. Like they say, it's consolation prize. How to use paper clip again?

We play cards till 11:30pm and they went home. Tim was crying for milk lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home