Friday, April 25, 2008

Polls


I think the polls are showing fake results lor. How can it be like that when I was trying to force people to ask me to change my music. Anyway, it was 4 votes of 4 options, each having one vote. I think the last person was trying to make it even by choosing the option that nobody choose.

Also, the poll is making my blog lag. Seriously, I thought of removing it as it is of no significance. But I guess I will leave it there in case nuffnang had a surprise for those who tried out their polls function. Like winning a car or $10000 cash. MUAAHAHAAH

So I had lunch together with Teresa, Yuenky and Lester. While, only I eat and all of them watch me eat. That is the real meaning behind having lunch together. The reason is also taking of movies from Lester. I managed to buy a cheap lunch of economical rice at $2.20. The vege and meat is like ice kachang, stacking up! Especially you know nowadays, rice prices had been going up like people queueing for Hello Kitty.

So we had pictures session inside the empty classroom! Rock on



All these pictures were taken using the timer function.



Yuenky's and Teresa's phone were used...



Lester was the one who needs to run around and on the timer and faster run back to join in the photo taking.



Sometimes he forget to run back on time...

Note that the next picture might make you uncomfortable. It may contain some explicit content and please see it with parental guidance...



Lester was showing off his handphone and yuenky was quick enough to take this picture. This should teach him a lesson and we can always use this picture to blackmail him! *Laughing like a siao ding dong*

Timothy*

Anyway, most people will know who is Timothy by now if you followed my blog closely. Some people might be bored to death by the pictures of Timothy because I keep showing them. But these are really cute photos and I feel so bad if I don't share the cute photos of my nephew to the whole world!



This photo is making me crazy. Why is Timothy always sleeping and tired? They are so natural looking. For adults, yawning can be an ugly sight. But for babies, yawning is the cutest thing that can melt your heart.



Timothy: Hmph, Take my photo again...



Timothy: Take la take la, I know I am cute la.

Tomorrow, my sis will bring Timothy over and I shall play with him! I am so excited over this that I can't sleep. I will be getting insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home