Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The most uncomfortable MRT rides ever, Part 1

I had never blog in school before and this morning, I decided to do it because I am afraid that I might forget it if I go home. Today's weather has been hot and humid. Rushing out from my home, I was perspiring. As if the weather was bad enough, the people were pushing around on the MRT.

I was very unlucky to be on that particular cabin. The cabin has alot of people and I still wants to get on the train. It was then I know, I've made the wrong choice. I was soon 'kiap' between these two fat guys and they were like two times my size. Even the seats were not enough for them and they even had the shoulders over me.

Let me talk about these two guys as I am really very angry about them. (Since I am so free in class and hiding at one corner typing this entry). Firstly the guy on my right. He was a malay, had loud radio blasting in the ears, newspaper opened to it's maximum and overlapping my bag that is on my lap.

He was reading his newspaper and I thought it was irritating enough. Then later he went into his uncomfortable dreamland. He begin leaning towards me and he will causally wake up when the train stops and shook him violently.

The one on my left was a indian. He sit down and immediately went to his dreamland. No matter how hard the MRT stops and shook him, he continued his sleep. He even can lean on my bag and I had to tap him on his shoulders to wake him up.

I thought that would solve the case but moments later he slept again. His phone even dropped on the floor. Seriously, I thought he was such a trouble maker and I feel like slapping his face.

Edited!!! Part 2

Actually I knew that today will be a busy day but I finally brave through it. After the MRT incident, Faci was late then become didn't come at all. A strict Faci took over and my work was deem 'childish' by him. Was really demoralised because it has took me some time to do it.

The problem was confusing. No, not the problem but the coming up of a website really makes me mad. There are so many things to consider unlike blogging and blog template. Besides, blog is my personal thing, I decide to customize it up to my free will. (Look at the poll, I am totally ignoring it)

There was a DBC talk during the break and it was believe to be compulsory. However, I do not believe in 'compulsorism' and hences I decide to meet Teresa, Yuenky, Sherman and Sophia for upwords game. It's back to those days whereby you play board game and such. Was fun, as it was a stress relieving things to do.

There was UT after school and even a PP talk that I had already signed up, after UT. Today is the day whereby I felt the 'me' involving in so many things. It's like having meetings like grown-ups in offices and they don't even have time to dig nose.

After all the things, meet up with Teresa and Jeff for singing session at chevron. However, worst luck strikes and the KTV was closed. We stood outside the glass door and cried. But later we found out that it wasn't tears but our sweat dripping down.

A change of activities which I suggested initially. BOWLING! Like one thousand years never play le. Actually the main reason for choosing bowling is because the aircon was on to the lowest at there.



The bowling shoes was nicer and more comfy. Last time the shoes were like the rugged Converse style and now the Nike hip hop styles. Last time, the shoes were shoelaces and now it was these sticky thingy type. Also, last time polices wear short pants.



Teresa was the legend of bowling. She can talk on the phone on one hand and throw the ball using the other.



Jeff was actually quite excited because the ball was spinning but the ball soon drifted to the 'drain'.



This was the score of the 3 of us. You can see who is the winner. *Hint, look at the top*

I scored 2 Xs for strikes and it was totally tyco-ism.



Lastly, me against jeff. Almost lose to him but I save it back by earning a strike, X at the last minute. Yayness!

Forget to mention that I can use the nEbO member card to have a discount from $4.10 per game to $2.50. Didn't noticed the bowling place was Orchid. Anyway, still had a great deal of fun after a tiring day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home