Monday, April 28, 2008

DONG SHU HUA

Today went to a talk and they invited news broadcast Dong Shu Hua. Although not any mega superstars but she has the poise of a beauty looks. Sherman and Teresa was commenting that she looks good for her age. I was thinking that she looks thin and tall because she wore something formal.

I guess it's because I seldom see her legs because she is always sitting down to report news. Oh!, she did stand up, when she hosted the "chai jin zui ji". Anyway, she has a good voice and looks very graceful when presenting.

Didn't managed to take a good picture of her despite us sitting at the second row. She also seldom walk to the left side of the audiences because her laptop was at the right side. Even if I wanted to take the pictures, the Faci will stare and glare at us. The Facis was happily snapping shu hua's photos with flashes so bright that it might have blinded her! It's so unfair la. They can take, we cannot take...

Teresa tried her best to take a photo and the flash came out like sparkling diamond. The faci who was standing right infront look at us and I pretended to listen to shu hua's speech. Was very embarrassing. The girl beside sherman was opening her armpits up high to take shu hua's pictures. Nobody noticed her... Should have asked her to send us.

Anyway, no good pictures doesn't mean no picture at all.



Actually our view was quite good. Sherman, who was at the right side of me, would have taken the photo. But this purple shirt person so extra sia. Keep blocking leh. Feel like pushing her head away.



This picture not bad la. At least you can see a figure there. I have also taken some time to mosaic away the lady's face at the side controlling the laptop. She was having a bad eye day.

'Your friend'

If you can remember, I once blogged about a weird person. It appeared today infront of both me and ZiQi again. The last occurance was with ian, Jiajun, ZiQi and me. ZiQi was very fast la, she took the photo of 'him' even before I saw 'him'.

Before showing 'his' photos, let's recap to the past. (I was laughing at the way I wrote...)

Weird people keep letting me meet them. Well the next one that I am going to talk about might not be weird but he is certainly "unique". He was so special that the memories of him is going to stick in my mind for like, one month?

I can't help but notice him as he had a pair of legs that all girls wanted. No hair or "5cents" at all. The way he present himself was like someone with no worries taking a stroll in the canteen. He had enlighted me that going to school should be something carefree and fashionable. Who knows his fashion sense could affect how the guys dress in the future? But, I am certain that I won't be able to dress like him because I have leg hairs~ For that, I admit defeat. Not only is his pants super short and mini, he also wore a light blue sandals that is so striking that it can blind you instantly. His tops is okay but his bottoms is also okay, if he's a girl.

Anyway, some of the reasons that he decides to dress like that are...

1) It's the lastest fashion and we are unaware of the trends.
2) He accidentally wore his mother's or sister's pants to school.
3) He went to the men section of a department store and the salesgirl mistaken it and put this pair of pants at the men section
4) It was actually a long pants and he decide to follow the days whereby people cut their pants up.
5) He thought he actually looks fabulous and decided to show the whole world about it.
6) He has a nice pair of legs, so why waste it?
7) Wearing this pants will go well against his sandals?
8) It's super hot in singapore so he decides to wear something light?
9) He is gay and trying to attract attention from the same sex
10) He wants to let me write blog entry about him.

I had listed 10 possible reasons why he wants to dress like that. These are just assumptions.


The above would be clearer if you had seen the pics, but unfortunately, I deleted them and I couldn't retrieve it back. BUT FEAR NOT! I got the pictures from ZiQi and 'he's' back greater than before!



This is the photo I took, not ZiQi's one. The sun is too bright that it couldn't show the face. Focus on the shorts and you will see. The bag also stylo milo sia. I thought meeting Dong Shu Hua was like a rare chance, but this?!

However, I must say that this picture is taken with danger. I 'kay kay' put the phone on the table and when he walk past, I quickly press enter. Then my phone got abit delay but never mind, I press like 3 seconds ahead and 'he's' still captured! That's because I always practised taking shots like that at home.

Looking at the picture, he like looking at my direction lor. If he see I take his photo, he will run over and slap me with his bag, confiscate my phone and keep it under his clothes.



Now is ZiQi's photo. Very clear right? She 'byo' him very long le. I think she took 1000 shots lor. Then she gave me the most ugliest one.



Nevermind, I make it clearer. The shorts ultra short sia. This time, he even wore a wedges shoe. The wedges shoe is like crystal-like (Like the one in cinderella). Surely very expensive. He cat-walk to his tables of friends. I must say he is very brave. He is very open about his sexuality but alot of people will beat him up...

Ok, anyhow end this post. Gonna study for UT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home