Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friday, May 2

Going back to school after a holiday isn't a good choice. You keep thinking about the relaxation and compare it to today's hard work. Like as if that is not enough, the problem was Java and it's hard. Anyway, class ended at 4. I hurriedly 'chiong' out of the class to meet my sis which has been waiting for me from 2pm

I took the MRT. As usual, you know la. Stupid people keep staring and staring at you. Got people at the side open their leg wildly because their testes is bigger than others. The weather was something to complain about too. It was like walking in the desert after a volcano eruption. You eat an ice cream, the ice cream melts almost instantly.

Finally managed to meet sis at 4:40pm. We went guardian because sis wanted to buy stretch mark removal or something like that. Then there is this promoter of some ridiculous pills and creams offered my sis some products. Then she also mistaken me as my sis's husband. I guess it wasn't first time for this to happen. She later laugh hysterically and said herself stupid or what.

Anyway, these promoters are liars. They start from the highest hierarchy. What I mean is that they will promote the things that are most expensive to the things that are least expensive. (which is for me) Apparently, my sis didn't reject her offers and took some products which cost a $80 plus of things to make you shit. She started with a $264 packages which obviously nobody has bought it before.

When my sis agreed to buy the $80 plus product, the promoter was still not letting her go. She went on to promote more things and told her that if you use 'this' and 'this' together, you will go blah blah blah. I was at the side pressing some nonsensical buttoning into my cellphone and she must have noticed.

She offered me a cream for my eyes because I have deep dark rings around my eye region. She said maybe I play too much computer and lack of sleep to cause this. Although that is true but I don't take it because it's not like amazing or godly to know how I got those black rings. Of course these offers must come with compliment of saying me 'handsome' but I showed a rolled eyes face.

She must have noticed it and she stop the pestering. I swear if she insisted on asking me to buy, I would have drag my sis out of Guardian with the throwing of the $80 product on her fat face. You 'cheated' my sis infront of me and now you want to cheat me also? (Let's not assume that those products are really cheating but it takes years to see results) Please explain yourself, why are you so fat and short if you are using these products? 2 words: Failed specimen.

Watch IRONMAN with Hx and my sis.



Was quite a nice movie especially after the hard working day. The only bad things is that I had a back ache after the movie because I was trying not to lean back my seat. The seats at Jurong East Cineplex was those that can rock because the screw is loose. Then the one behind me has long legs. From the corner of my eyes, I could see his legs putting at the side already. And at random times, I could see him stretching his legs due to fatigue of sitting in that same position for long time. I, of course, cannot be selfish and I tried sitting without leaning backwards for most. We were accommodating each others in this sense.

About the movie, I rate it 3.8/5 because there are some draggy scene. I know it's impossible to have a movie that excites you through out but I think it deserve that point. Besides that, the movie has funny parts which is something good because a robot movie is certainly not my cup of tea.

The girl who acted as ironman's secretary was good. She took on her roles with ease because for some reason, she is reflecting herself through that role. She is also funny because she keeps nagging and nagging at ironman.

But it's certainly a 'can-watch' movie because a robot hater can watch it till the end and rate it good. Besides, I think it's because it is from marvel and I think I couldn't miss it since all it's movie had given me good viewing pleasure.

Also went for a haircut. Super short la~~~ The hairdresser cut my hair as if like my hair is free. Keep cutting and cutting. Then my sis says it's nice which I think is really short. The hairdresser commented that if you went to a haircut and didn't see any much changes, might as well don't cut? My sis was totally agreeing to that. To this kind of situation, I lost my words suddenly.

When we went home, we saw Jiajun, Luke and Jeremy. Haven't seen them since secondary school's days. As usual, we had nothing to talk about but Hi and Bye. In between were some smiling and greetings.

TODAY



Guess who's back? It's timothy!!! OMG, I just love looking at him. I can't wait for the days he can play with us. You see his face, surely very naughty one. He will hit people's backside then run away and laugh like monkey.



Behind those gloves or whatever you call it, hides a cute little hand. I tried smelling the hands as I believed that it will be smelly because of the sweat. BUT NO! it was fragrance with baby johnson powder. Good job, johnson! You had made the trend of making all babies smell like baby johnson powder!

While, tim's sleeping now and I guess I had to wait till he wakes up to play with him. Until then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home