Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wednesday, 30 April

No school on this day and I am feeling so happy. slept till 12 noon and it was because a call woke me up. Subsequently, I found myself call 3 people to confirm the timing for kbox. So I met up with sis and tb for singing session.

They gave us a room that is like way at the back. We kept asking for refills of the snacks and the one who serves us, kind of felt angry about us. But hey! Do you think we care?

So how do we know she was angry? (Not that I care much about her) She walked into our room with dragging feet as if her boss haven't gave her the previous salary. She also flattened her lips to show a sulken face with casual murmuring of how bad her days is going to be. The usual 2 cups of snacks soon became 4 cups because that would stops us from keep ordering for awhile. Attitude problematic person is descibe to be like that.

Anyway, after kboxing, me, hx and tb went to zoom. (forget to mention that sis left halfway due to some reasons) Played a few rounds of Dota and cab home with tb. I managed to 'siam' the night charges as I got off the taxi at 11:55pm. When I got down the taxi, I was like calculating and smiling in my heart, about how lucky I was.

TODAY! LABOUR DAY! 1ST DAY OF THE MONTH OF MAY

Today is like all the special things lumping up together. Not only is it Labour day, (A day for those working people to get off), it is also 1st day of may! First day of may made me realise how fast the days goes by. Reminiscing back and you will noticed that it has been 1 month since school started.

The month of May will be added to the left side bar of Archives and the April month's things will be history. In some way, it is a good thing. If any sort of angry things that happened in April can be clearly forgotten. Entering the month of may, it's really clueless about what is going to happen in this month.

I had plans for this wonderful month and hope it can be fulfilled without any sudden changes. The month of May also saw the great amount of people's birthday. Here wishing all the May's babies, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Now, Let's talk about Labour day. The celebration of Labour Day has its origins in the eight hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation, and eight hours for rest. (Taken from wiki)

Like WOW?! I only know this when I blogged about it today! That's something wonderful about blogging whereby I can know the holiday's origins and what's the holiday meant. Anyway, my idea of Labour Day if I could just change it a little bit, would be eight hours of playing, then eight hours of rest and eight hours of sleep!

Most countries celebrate Labour Day on May 1, known as May Day (The band? Wu yue tian?) and International Workers' Day. Like I said, today will be the day for me to recuperate. It has been a busy week although I get to rest 2 days.



No picture is really boring for an entry. I decide to anyhow insert a picture at random and depict the meaning of it. The above picture should means supporting the band, May Day (Wu Yue Tian) Forever! Yes 'Zindabad' is forever! HAHAHAHAAH Although the 'Zindabad' has a 'bad' at the end, but it's 'forever' HAHAHAHA. Erm, the poster behind should means Stefanie Sun Rocks or something...

Anyway, the true meaning is "May Day rally in Mumbai 2004. Banner text says Me Din Zindabad (Long Live May Day)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home