Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was really tired after yesterday and got home like 12 mid night. I did not blog it out as it already passes 12 and it's consider another day. There is like no meaning in rushing an entry for the day in that case.

Today was also very tiring. But after a bath and a shitting session, I regain my spirits and soul or whatever you call it. I decide to blog the previous day and less of today's.

Here goes... Monday, 5 May (Yesterday)

My master plan of not going school today was RUINED!! How can anyone plan something so carefully and forgot something that is so minor and made the plan fail?

If my memories had not failed me, Me, Tb and Mk was discussing in Warcraft that we go Meridian lan shop for Dota sessions. I was very enthusiastic because it's like my first time skipping a lesson. I was even provoking my friends to say that they don't dare and I dare!

I stayed up to 2am and I read yiying's blog. (Sorry yiying, need to quote from your blog from here onwards)

Hello.

Tomorrow is Monday Blues again. Gonna have test again=.=

Wondering who created this term "Monday Blues".

Why must it be blue with a "s" and not the other colours?

And why is there no continuation of Tuesday "a colour", Wednesay "a colour", so on and so forth lei?


Anyway, I also wondered about why it is called Mondayblues, BUT THAT IS NOT THE MAIN ISSUE!!! (*SHOUTING). The main issue is that I am having a understanding test on monday and I totally forgotten about it?

So yiying, credits to your blog for reminding me. There was an immediate change of plan A to plan B at Warcraft channel, 2:14am. I told Tb and Mk to accompany me to school and I will take the UT at 4:15pm. Before UT, we can go eat and shopping. After UT, we can still go Meridian lan shop. After this discussion, I felt a sense of relieve. I slept in peace...

(Before I continue on, let me go make myself a cup of coffee. BRB)

So I met Tb and Mk at 11am. Mk need to photo copy some things and after that we ate breakfast/lunch at Pizza hut. Me and Mk was smirking about ourselves being students and hence able to enjoy the student meal! We forced Tb to eat it with us, which obviously no longer student anymore. But anyway, the differences is only a mere $2 off when presented EZ link card upon paying up.

I ordered beef lasagne set



Can you compare it to the menu's picture below? Why the real one so 'nua pek pek' one?



And if you are observant enough, the vegetable decoration was different too. The one served to me has parsley while the one on the menu's picture was broccoli like. By the way, parsley is the suckiest vegetable on Earth. (Another one is celery) I remembered my mum forcing me to eat parsley when I am young and I cried while stuffing it down my throat. Like torturing me, how could anyone eat decorations?

Anyway, I was super full because I drank 2 cups of chicken soup (Tb don't want, so don't waste), Garlic bread, Beef Lasagne and cup of Pepsi.

After that, we went arcade to exercise abit. Played DDR and anyhow step the 'thing' Exercise the fingers to press some buttons. We didn't stay at arcade for long and we headed to Causeway point.

Along the way on MRT, we were having contest or something like taking other's photographs for fun. Just for laugh!







We reached Causeway Point and we walked around. Bought a 2GB thumb drive for $19.90. It's amazing like I never shopped at Causeway point even though my school is just there. Everyday is all about rushing home and getting out of school first like as if there is even prizes for touching the first step out of school.

When it's about time for my UT, I walked back to school reluctantly. When I entered the class, I was alienated. Comments like "You this class one meh?" and "You come school for what?" and and AND the most classic of all "Wah this one pro sia", came splashing on my face. The faci was also abit shocked at my bravery like as if I was King whatever Arthur Louis Banana.

Took the UT and meet up with Teresa after the test. We took bus back to Causeway point and we separated. Meet up with Mk and Tb again, who has been waiting for me patiently.

We took MRT to Dobby Ghaut and we bought Doughnuts to eat before we start our Dota session.



Mine was the Black and Pink one. The black one is cookies and the pink one was Bandung! The Bandung one taste great as there was abit sourness in between. It's only 6 for $7!

So we played Dota for about 4 hours plus. We left the lan shop at about 10:45pm and ate dinner at the nearby open air food court. The most exiting thing that happened here is that I ordered Bandung drink! Wow! Bandung day and I remembered how my sis hated the taste of Bandung. She said it tasted like medicine. Now, speaking of weird taste buds.

Went home after that. Was lucky to be able to catch the last train. Saw Jeanette at 12 mid night at Jurong East. Waited for her bus to come and I walked home.

Today

Basically, nothing happened. Meet sherman for like before, in between first and second breaks,for talks and after school. Meet yuenky for talks and after school. And! Most importantly of all, I drank Bangung again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home