Sunday, May 4, 2008

Saturday, 3May

Stayed home the whole day yesterday because Tim came our house. Like all my friends are complaining about me kept posting my nephew's cute little pictures on my blog. But Hey! I am proud to have such a cute nephew. Anyway, it's not an eyesore to view cute pictures so here I go again!



Basically, the Saturday stay over was not a pleasant one. Timothy keep crying and refused to sleep. To think about it, I think Timothy is the cutest when he is asleep. The reason for crying is that the weather is super hot. He is sweating like those WWE wrestler. He only stopped crying when we switch on the air-con, but that is only awhile because he is not prone to people not carrying him.

I had many versions of Timothy crying pics. I chose the one above because there is my younger sister's hand at the top right hand corner.



Here, is Timothy emo picture. The other day, when we say we don't care about him anymore, he "Sa Jiao" sia!!! He flattened his lips and his eyebrows goes down towards his nose, and made the very sad sound. Like OMG!?! How did babies nowadays learn this skill?



And this one. Classic. Wah, his eyebrow is almost invisible and yet he can made the angry looks. I thought this picture was showing Tim, taking a stretch? Haha, I can't remember I guess. I took so much photos that I forget entirely.



And also, I extremely like babies who wear this kind of overall. LOOK AT THE LEG PLS!!! By the way, my sis's hand at the left again.

TODAY

Sis took tim back in the morning. Meet Tb and Hx in the afternoon. Had lunch with them and the stall owner was like refusing to give me back my one dollar change. I was wondering if the rice would have cost $1? I asked the auntie and she thought she had give me the change. I said I was waiting for her to give me back all along. In the end, she gave me back the one dollar but reluctantly.

Went Zoom and played a few rounds of Dota. Had some inhouse and online games and went for dinner. Then cab home with one taxi, 3 destination. I bet the uncle wasn't very happy but he couldn't reject us. Just have to blame his bad luck for picking us up.

Lately had been discussing about the trip of Genting with friends. It has been a 5 people trip but recently had lowered down to 3 only. Out of this 3, 2 are army people and you know it's uncertainty. Nevertheless, they still tried their best to keep the plan going. The other 1 person is me which is very free and had long dread to go Genting with friends only!

Finally, I guess it has been confirm to be 20-22 may. Will be skipping school if I really go among these days. I guess I need my rest and this is like the most exciting trip ever!

Please do not let anything to happen that would change the plan. I hope it can be carried out without any problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home