Monday, May 12, 2008

Days is so not meaningful. It is getting from bore to bored and to boredom. I can even try dripping wax onto my hand to kill the boredom. That is exactly how bored am I. Everyday is like this and like that. Nothing exciting happened and I go through this procedures everytime.

I think the bored-est things to do is to watch 'Da Chang Jin' lor. I wondered how the housewives did it with the ridiculous center parting pony tail girl. Although I didn't managed to catch a glimpse of at least one episode of it. I know I am lucky, I didn't watch it because that would mean suicidal.

Presenting... (Saying it lifelessly and mono-tone)
Da Chang Jin



Her looks is okay but the storyline is as bad as someone narrating the story to you before the start of shows. The one narrating is usually a old grumpy guy who don't even know what he is talking about. Perhaps a billboard is infront of the camera man where all the things need to be said are all written on it. All he needs to do is to read it out, with some accents of course.

Another show which I hated alot and bored me until I can drop death on the floor and vomit toothpaste foam out is 'Zhen Qing'. Remember the time whereby this Hong Kong drama was so popular when it's always occupying the 5-6pm slot in channel U. I cannot understand what is so nice about this show sia. Like it's over hundred episodes and it keep repeating non stop.

Like one day, it lost count of the episodes. They forgot where they stop at previously and decided to start all over again from episode one. Oh My God! it's already not very nice hence please stop it. I was really angry about this drama at those time.

In case you don't already know what I am talking about. It's her, the purple shirt one with a mole le mole le mole le on the forehead!!!!!!111



I couldn't find the drama on the net. Can you imagine how hard I tried finding the drama when it was deem to be popular at those times, and couldn't find it now? Even if I know the artiste name, 'Xie jia yan' aka 'Hao yi', I also couldn't find it on Google or yahoo or whatever search engine you use. Even wikipedia had no traces of her?! It's really depressing how I really wanted to frustrate the boredness of the drama but couldn't.

Tomorrow not going school. Hope that it will be a day of relaxation for me. This time I had checked that there is no UT at all. Wednesday no school again. And next monday will be Vesak day. Happy Vesak day in advance. Maple time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home