Sunday, May 11, 2008

First of all, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

Mothers' Day is a time for all the mothers in the world to let their child treat them better with a treat or presents. It can be in the form "I love you" but nowadays, nobody does it. Just because I don't do it, I presume all the people in the world doesn't do it. But well, my mother knows I love her. I show her with actions like not making her worried. (I haven't made her worry about me since long time ago)

To date back to prehistoric times where the dinosaurs once roamed the Earth. That's is how long I haven't made her worry. I think we might be friends in our previous life, if not that wouldn't explain why we are like friends now. We would speak on a particular topic and came up with craziest answers. I can hit her and run away, she would think that I was playing with her.

Of course there is a limit to all these. I think it's the trust that we had built over the years. (Yes!, the prehistoric times) I showed her that I am an adult now and can think of my own actions. There is no need to worry about me. That would be a waste of time since the precious time can be used on taking care of my youngest sis instead.

It also counts when your parents is young. They tend to understand you better which is good. My mum is born 1967 and that means she is 41 years old! I was born when my mum is 21 years old. It can be the happiest thing knowing that you are born to this world and knowing all the friends till now.

To celebrate Mother Day, we celebrated it at the Long Beach Restaurant located at IMM yesterday. The treat cost $276 inclusive of GST and service charge.

Didn't take pictures because I was busy eating and my fingers is all filled with the chilli sauce from the chilli crab. The set meal includes a plate of vegetable (not sure what vege is it) with century egg, noodles with prawns, shark's fin, buns and Desserts. The other two is below...



I forgot how many small pieces of crab shells were swallowed down my throat.



For this dish, I also ate alot of shells...

In summary, I ate alot of shells mainly because I do not know how to eat them. But I ate alot crab's egg paste which is very high in cholesterol. The noodles were asked to throw away because of the much 'vinegar' taste. Dessert was nice as it is a hot one with vanilla ice cream topping it. The Lobster and Crab both were fresh and delicious just that I don't know how to eat the flesh out, clean.

Along the way, Timothy kept crying and we had to take turns to take care of him. Almost everyone carried him and went for a stroll at least one time. Bah!

Friday, May 9

Java was tough although we had no presentation. We stay till 4pm to learn codes instead of blathering through our pseudo codes. For the first and second breaks, we were delayed by half an hour because we didn't meet the faci's requirement. If this goes on, I am going to be reduced to bone. Nothing really happen much this day but I played Maple and Dota for the night.

Saturday, May 10

Timothy came over. Things isn't going smoothly as in he is not in the mood to let you carry him. My sis introduced a new way to handle him which is to torture him. When we carry him, one must shake him and use his own knuckles to let him smell it. At times, pinch his cheeks a little and open up his eyes and he will really like it. I don't know if he really likes it or what, but he will look at you surprisingly and stare at you. He didn't cry and I guess he likes it.

Pictures time!







Can you tell me how to 'not' torture him when he is so cute? I feel like biting of it's fingers. (opps)

Anyway, today, the garang guni man came over and we sell him the newspaper. The man gave me a whopping $2.30 for like 100 pieces of newspaper. WAH, shiok sia, earn liao la!! I see his face like those don't dare to give very little one. And, I was the one and not my mother, who sell him the newspaper. I saw him hiding to calculate how much to give me when measuring the weight.

When he took out a purple note, my mind was laughing but my face shows the other kind. I took the money and close the door. I cannot show any face till I reach my room. I SCREAM!!! upon reaching my room for such a lucky day!

I was like the people in this vid and I am easily contented over small matters. To every little things in life, CHEERS!!



Please watch :) (When I say please watch, it means you must really watch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home