Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Raining Cats and Dogs and Monkeys

I woke up this morning to find out my nuffnang ad disappeared mystically. The ad is supposed to be on the leaderboard, the top of post. It should be there for a freaking one week and it's gone on the third day of the week? But not like anyone gonna click on it until nuff lost count or what? So I shall leave it as that and closes one eye.

Rain is another thing that makes me mad. (Not the Korean artiste) Was deciding to go swimming and kboxing today but the totally unexpected rain just came down with all might. The rain caused a misty scene right infront of me where a window stood. I was standing infront of the window rolling eyes, singing rolling star. (from bleach)

It's like totally not within the calculation of expecting a heavy downpour today. The recent days had not seen the rain and the days was dry like desert. This season is so hot that nights can become a exercise time because all the sweat came out naturally.

Nevertheless, I see myself at kbox later. It's dejavu.

About Yesterday

Was meeting my sis, Tb and mk at JE popular. While I was taking a bus there, I met marcus, my year 2 sem 1 classmates (NOW). We seldom talk but we did acknowledge each other presence as we always meet around jurong region. We waited for the same bus for 15mins and Marcus offered to take Taxi. My immediate reaction was "Free one ar?".

He said "Ha na Ha na, get on la". It's my lucky day! I got free rides to jurong entertainment center! Woots! totally over the top of the world! But well, guess what? I was first to reach there as I took a taxi over and it's too early. And laters, the earliest to reach was Tb, which was a whopping 8 mins late!

I waited for them near popular and it was like the scene in 'Resident Evil' (see below).



It's 10:00am if I remembered clearly. The popular is on the verge of opening store. The zombies were standing outside and waiting for the door to be opened. The door had painted that it's operating hours is 10am-10pm. Any later, the zombies were to charge through the glass door to get their item first, in this case 'get a life'?

Although it loses to the Hello Kitty craze or the Harry Potter Book 10's queue, I can measure it to the every morning queues of getting a few free newspapers like 'Today', 'Tomorrow' and 'Yesterday'.

After the magnificent observation, we went over to Mcdonald to had their breakfast. It's long time since I had Mcdonald breakfast because it's always no time in the morning. It's also not like last time where the class will meet at Mcdonald early in the morning to have a meeting of whether to go to school or not. However, I am not delighted to have the Mcgriddles because of the exaggerated advertisement of having guy to say "Oh it's.... MMmmmm, ya you know la, Ahhhh" this kind of orgasm phrase.

After Mcdonald, we separated for a few hours because we had something else to do first. Mk and Tb went Queensway while me and sis went Bugis. Like after 2 hours or so, we met back at IMM. We shopped around at Best Denki to look at fridges, Laptops, Plasma tv and hair dryer ^^. We had a fun time discussing about designing own house if we were to have a 10k to spend. (10k is not enough)

After that, it's back to my house for 1st round. We played dai dee and my sis was having a losing streak. Then my sis went to pass motion and I called my mum to take over her for a few rounds. This is the first time, my mum join us for gambling. I regretted asking her because she turn the tide for my sis.

The first round she sat down, she got a royal flush which cost a $1 and I was left with 11 cards. So the total was 50cents for base, 11 cards = $1.10 and a royal flush of $1. (Total: $2.60). It was like buying chicken rice plus rice plus rice.

Oh the third round, she also got a royal flush but didn't win. She was super lucky la. She played for 3 rounds and my sis was back but she certainly help my sis recoup abit of it's loses. Then subsequently, my sis kept losing and in the end, she lost $28++. I won $3++, the rest also win.

Then after that, Tb and my sis shared a cab while me and Mk went JE's KFC to eat. It's also long time since I eaten KFC. Then we went home to play Dota and such. Having a cool day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home