Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday, 14 May

It was supposed to be outing day for me, Tb and Mk. It was a wednesday and I had no school. Mk specially took leave from work and the Tb suddenly had to go back camp for don't know what detail. And so we had no choice but to continue our outings without Tb...

Met Mk at about 4:15pm and we went to kopitiam to eat. I ordered the usuals and the auntie was like winking at me because I always visit her store.



The nicely cooked Clay plate fish. (before)



The end product. (after) Looks like someone forgotten to eat the 'tau gey' and he also swallowed alot of bones as half side of the bones are gone?!

After eating, we went kbox to sing. I was so happy to note that starting from last week, members with the black kbox card can enjoy 10% discounts off from the bill! Wow, looks like my sis's suggestions to the receptionist last week paid off. The receptionist must have told her superior that they need to repay those people who are regular customers especially on Wednesday!

We sang until 8:30pm and we headed over to chevron for Bowling. As usual, we need to buy those shoes and socks as me and Mk was wearing sandals and slippers. It was observed that we didn't even start the game and need to play $3 for both socks and shoes. Hence, a lesson learned: Always bring your own footwear if you are deciding on going Bowling. (rhyme)

First round



I am not going to tell you who's the winner but isn't it obvious enough? Ok la, tell you. The black row is me and the red row is Mk. I just nice got a score of 100 points. I didn't wait for Mk to finish his last shot because I know I win for sure although he needs 12 points to win me.



I kept laughing at the sight of this picture. I was wondering how it could have ended up with 4 sticks, with 2 at each side of the furthest lane, forming a hole in between? It's like losing your two front teeth. Anyway, Mk was determined to clear it no matter what.

In the end, it did clear. But it's like clearing the throat where the bowling ball is the flem and got swallowed down.

Second round



I was very reluctant to show this picture but we need to be honest at all times. All the details in the blog entry should be as true as if you were there to witness it. Besides, it was a mere mistake and I might have many reasons to explain it.

Ya, I was getting tired on the second round. And Oh Ya! I remembered! I kind of twisted my wrist during the first round and maybe that could explain why I missed my usual standards. Must be that.

After bowling, I accompanied Mk to wait for bus. When the bus finally arrived, Mk did not wave for it and the bus just left. He jumped up from his seats like Monkey. I had to stay and wait for another bus with him. After that, we went home to Dota.

Today

HTML was maddening. My hairstlye almost became like Albert Einstein because of the constant rubbing, scratching and thinking.



And tomorrow might be even worst because it's Java. But guess what? RP is going towards the carnival theme? I entered school this morning to find the entrances filled with "strong-air-blown-up-longitudinal-plastic-bags". The sound that the machine made was like as if you were working in a factory.

Don't know what I am talking about? see below.



The teal coloured thing



And also the black coloured thing. But I couldn't figured out why is Amsyar in the picture? I only managed to find out when I got home.

And last but not least, to end the entry fast (because I am getting excited over foods)



Hairy hands faci ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home