Monday, May 19, 2008

WOW!

Yes, it's like forever since I last blogged. I thought I even forgot I had a blog. These days, it's so busy and tired that I can even dozed off when sitting down. So let's begin the blog entry as these needs to be written down and be remembered.

Friday, 16 may

Finally ended the Java lesson and was rushing over to meet Tb and Hx after school. Both of them had eaten and they accompanied me to eat. I kind of eat alot because I didn't eat in school. After that, we catch the movie, What happens in Vegas.



Was a nice movie since I was laughing at some point in time. (Since I watched it two times in theatre, more info...). The supporting actors and actresses was good and I will give it a 4.0/5.0.

When the movie is starting, Hx receives a call from his camp that he needs to do a guard duty on that day despite his offs. The reason was due to his mate taking a sick leave or whatsoever. Hx was over the top and talk loudly in the theatre to his mate who claim to have been sick. Of course we understood his emotion then and in the end, we couldn't stay for long till dawn as he needs to book in at 2359. Army life is unpredictable...

After movie, we went Zoom. The fat bastard at the counter bluff us money again. We kind of make a promise never to go there again. That fatty cleverly calculated the total and demand that amount. You know that we often pay separately but he insist on paying together and in this way make us confused. He was retard, go die please.

After the angry zoom session, Ate at the market near West coast and then we cab home. I even forget I had promised Lilian auntie that I am going for some part time packing goodie bags job that she introduced.

Saturday, 17 may

My sis brought Timothy over... I just chose a few pictures out of the whole lot to show. He was looking smart as my sis comb his hair before he came.







My sis and I went to jurong East by cab. We was running late as Lilian auntie had already arrived. We didn't want her to wait like mad as it is predicted to be like that. Then we took MRT to Orchard and walk over to Meritus Mandarin Hotel.

We started working when we reached there. Firstly, we need to sort out the items that will be put into the goodie bags. Then I got taken to some other places and hence I don't know their next step. Lilian auntie's bro drove me Geylang and get Charcoal which was totally not related to the work. But later I found out that he was actually meeting the SPH (Singapore press holdings) person there.

Then we went to SPH to take queue pole, display pole and some other items that needs to be included in the goodie bag. When I got back to Meritus Mandarin hotel, they had already started packing and they was fast. I was in charge of putting in milo and stuff like that to pass to the next person in line. It was fun as they had specially booked a room in the hotel just for this.

I think we managed to finish by 2 and we earned like 30 bucks? Not the money we care but the amount of work done just for a mere 30 bucks? Anyway, a great experience.

We decide to go to Singapore Flyer after that to try the fish spa. We got there anyhowingly through Esplanade and we finally reached there. We immediately rushed to 2nd floor for the fish spa as our legs are like so tired and we need our dead cells to be eaten by those fishes fast.

Here are some photos at the fish spa...











Please pardon my fugly leg and look at the fishes instead. I am sure my leg look better after the fish spa but I didn't take any photo as I was busy relaxing and feeding the fishes with my dead skin cells.

I guess many people will be interested to know the feeling of the fish spa. The feeling will be itchy, electrifying and numbness. For those who are scare of tickling, you will tend to scream and hold on to anything near to you, for the first 10 mins. After that, you will feel the marvellous sensation provided by the fishes nibbling at your feet.

The big fishes scares me alot and when I saw them nibble at my foot or toes, I will tend to wriggle my leg as it gets scary. You can feel the mouth action and when you combine the sight of it, it's scary. Also, for the first 10 mins, I was really not used to it and shakes my leg whenever I am being tickled. After that, it's fine and I kind of love it. I was hoping that all the fishes will be attracted to my foot!

As for the price, it is $30 for 30 mins. For 15 mins, it is $18. I recommend 15 mins since it's like the first 10 mins is for excitement and screaming plus stuff like that. You will be left with 5 mins to enjoy and it's enough. For results, of course choose the longest time one lah. Still need to teach meh?

Here is the funny and sad part. The price is $30 and it is equivalent to our pays for the job of that day. BAH~!

After feeding fishes with our legs, we walked around. We didn't try the Singapore Flyers as it looks normal. In fact, we was there just for the fish spa only. No intention of taking a ride up or what.







Bought ice cream when we are about to leave there. Looks nice but it's abit too sour and sweet. By the way, it's forest's berries flavour.



We walked back to Esplanade and we caught a glimpse of people showing off their collection of dolls. I think these dolls each costs about $100+ as it really looks like real human beings or manga characters



We went to the top of Esplanade and enjoy some sight seeing with my sis. I think it is the best place to slack as the scenery is good. The place is also open air and makes it windy and comfortable.









After that, we went back Jurong East to watch What happens in Vegas with my sis. The movie still looks good to me despite it being 2nd time. I guess watching a movie depends on the accomplice too. After the movie, we went home and I totally forget that I need to wake up at 4:45am tomorrow.

Sunday, 18 may

Woke up at 4:45am. Bath and eat breakfast. Left house at 5:15am. First MRT only arrives at 6am which means I waited for half an hour in vain. Took the same route to Meritus Mandarin hotel.

We start work soon when we arrived. We move the goodie bags to the event places and there were like 900 of them. We managed to did it anyway. Then I thought my job end there but they were short of people to marshal and hence I was picked to do the job. Seriously, the job is no fun at all.

Singaporeans being singaporeans, they tend to become crazy and panicking when it is free and not garanteed a confirm slot. The queue that I marshal was a free cholestrol test and blood sugar test. The people begin asking me what is it about and at first, I was not being brief on it. I refer them to other people and these 'other people' were all out to siam from the questioners. These questioners was so angry that they come back to me and scold me for not knowing my stuff. Please be fair, I was only part time and hasn't been brief...

I met a UFM 100.3 DJ called 'An na'. Heard of her name in the past and she chatted with me and my friend over some topic like the recent diasters. Her curiosity also got the better of her and she asked us about our pays.

After the work, which is like finally because I was so tired, I went to Jurong point to Tb's house. I kind of go there to slack and eat. At around 5-6pm, we headed to Jurong East to meet Hx. We had Western food as dinner and I thought it was quite worth to recommend.

The name is Aston's Speciality and it's located in a coffee shop. Despite it being a coffee shops, it offers food standard like those in Resturants. The price is also not overly expensive.

After dinner, Tb and Hx came to my house. Then sis and her husband also came over. We played dai dee and we swap the players due to their availability. It's really heart-warming to note that my sis, sis's husband, my mum, my friends and I can co-exist together and have fun. It's not a dream and I mean it.

We ended game at 5am today and I won $10+. My sis was the grand winner of the day and she won like $20+ but her husband lost $10+. Doesn't it mean that she need to combine? She deem that she won and that's all it matters for her.

Anyway, we had breakfast at Mcdonald. Then Hx and Tb cab home while me and sis walked home. These few days had been extremely tiring but I really had lots of fun. I only slept a single digit amount of hours each day and I am falling sick.

I slept at 8am when I got home and woke up at 12noon to play maple. Like WOW?! The time now is 2:40am. Signing off.

(Tuesday, 20 may)

P/S: 5 more days to my sis's birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home