Sunday, May 25, 2008

Saturday, 24 May

Happy Belated birthday to two of my very good friends! Jin Jin and ShiYing. Both of their birthday falls on the 23rd of may. Sorry I didn't get any presents for you all because I am broke. But hope that both of you had a good birthday, be it with your family, friends or love ones...

25th of May sees the birthday of my elder sis. I think this birthday is the most significant for her because it's like when she is 21, she is expecting Timothy. At 22, Timothy is near to 2 months old. Last year of birthday, she is still a someone but now, she is a mother and has her own story to tell. Even like tips to tell her mother about how to take care of baby. How fast time flies.

Well for Saturday, I met Tb at JE, 7:15pm. Took a cab there because I thought my ez-link card is empty. The distance is so near that the meter only skip 2 times. The total is $3.40. $3 being the starting value and increment of $0.20 because it is peak hours.

Anyway, Hx will be late and we went to the coffee shop to have Aston's Speciality again! When we ordered our food, Hx came. To think about it, I felt that I am a robot or so. My routine is always same recently and follows a pattern. I kept eating Aston's Speciality at coffee shops and going to Kbox on Wednesday. Even my school's life is like that, same routine.

But I had the Black Pepper Grill fish instead, which is exceptional.



The side dish is Baked Potato covered with BUTTER! French fries is a must have because it's really nice. This fish is very smooth and soft. The Black pepper is not very overwhelming which I like because some other places just happily applied the whole bottle of it and call it a day.

After Aston's, we went IMM and bought a Titus watch for her. Forgotten to take photos! How could I? Anyway, after the watch, that is when I became broke. The watch is shared between 4 people being me, My mum, Hx and Mk. Although Mk still haven't confirm with us about whether is he sharing or not. (Please! share with us!)

After buying, we quickly went to my house for retreat. We wrote some texts on the covers itself and hid the present till it is 12mn. My sis and her husband came to my house at 10pm+ and we played dai dee. Before that, they went to Singapore flyers and Fish Spa. However, my sis reviews to the Singapore flyers wasn't that good.

At 12:05mn, (We forget the Time lol) we asked her to go to my other room to retrieve a bag. She complained that she is being a maid for doing so. She took the bag and seems happy it. Well, that's birthday and happy birthday!

On the bad side, we totally forgotten about Timothy? Ok here's some photos to commemorate his arrival at my house on Saturday!



Sleeping



Ok, getting ready for a workout.



The hand, The muscles and The Armpits



Opps, your sleeves drop...



LOL. He looked at me and cry!



I put him on my bed and I am nervous that he might vomit onto my bed.







Hi, Kon and Tim!

I call him to smile but he cried...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home