Friday, May 23, 2008

Highlights: Great Singapore Sales starts today!!!

Random points aside. The girls are all busy noting down their 'wants' list while the guys are busy avoiding the girls. Find some place like Egypt to hide where there are pyramids.

Ok! class was pretty fun today! We are given using the school's Canon EOS D350 camera. We are to take pictures and experiment with the functions and modes. Some examples of modes includes AV, TV and M. There are also Timer, ISO, shutters and Auto focus. Well that is all I can remember because I kept playing with the camera to take pictures of friends and not related to work.

I took like 110, (21+43+46) pictures altogether ok? If you want to be precise, I haven't counted those that I deleted. There are also some, that were testing shots. Overall I had a load of fun just taking pictures. I pick up things along the way too!

1st break pictures...



I focus on the first bottle of ketchup and tried to create the illusions that makes the behind bottles look blur.



Our previous science facilitator also joins in the fun!



This is what we eat during 1st break out.



Earthworm, centipede, millipede or worms... Choose one



We should take pictures in the most uncomfortable position because it's the best. Maybe we can try doing hand-stand while taking a shot! That would post some difficulty.

2nd Breaks

Yea, we took even more pictures in 2nd break. We even attempted the "jump-shot" pics. I swear our face looks retarded but the photo turns out nice. And also, thank sherman for taking the photos!



My head got cut off!



This one, Teresa's hair very nice.



This one is sooo funny! I was falling down from sky, Yuenky was playing skipping ropes and Teresa was carrying a heavy box.



Edited



This one totally CMI. I was showing off armpits and Teresa was acting Hip hop by doing the "yo yo yo" sign. Yuenky stills continued skipping.



erm... Constipation?



Finally done. At least all of us jump at the same time and were about the same distance away from the ground. (Just that my shirt flew up abit cause too 'ji dong' liao)



This were taken using Timer function. Was really hot and hence didn't adjust it properly. But as long as all of us fits into the picture, that's fine



This one was supposed to be Yuenky being the subject. (Yes, yuenky I know you are the subject. No need keep staring at the cam)

Sherman and Teresa was supposed to be the passerbys but they peek at the corner of the eye! So obvious...



Lastly, We took a photo together with the help of another person.

After school, went to meet Tb and Hx at JEC. They were late like 30mins and this must be because they wanted to finish a dota game before they come out. Although they didn't say, I knew it. I almost fainted because I was super hungry.

Had Aston's Speciality at Coffee shop. This time I tried the Black Pepper steak. Side dish of French fries and Potato Salad. I also requested for the Mushroom sauce which Sherman recommended. I ordered a medium done steak and you could still see a bit of blood strings coming out when I cut it. It was $10.50 and was really nice!



Then after dinner, meet up my sis and we went to watch Indiana Jones!



The movie is super nice and I will give it a 4.1/5. This is the first time I watched Indiana Jones related stuff. My mum did watch the previous movies and she said it was nice. I thought it was just some kind of adventure story of a particular someone and decides to brush it off. Luckily, I didn't or else I would have missed this great movie!

Despite the great scenes and action filled, the starting part can be quite draggy and boring. Towards the middle, the tension starts to build up as many exciting things happened! It was nice as it was a 2 hours film whereby half of it is so "actionalised" (no such word!) I love it. I will definitely catch the others series if I had the chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home