Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A short one...

Tomorrow will be a short break for me. I suddenly feel like I haven't had any breaks for a long time. Although the present is even carefree than the past, I find myself getting more tired these days. Maybe as age increase, the tendency to play and sleep late became impossible at times.

A sad news to announce. Yesterday sis called and said Timothy was overweight. I know, all the people might be thinking that babies are supposed to be fat. It's okay to be overweight. They must look fat in order to be classified as cute. Well, I am not sure but if it does became dangerous because of obesity for babies, (which seems like all the babies are fat) then I am lost of words.



A fat double chin!

Well, tomorrow will be collecting passport. The passport just reminded me of the Genting outings which I am not eager to speak of. But a passport just need to be collected sooner or later. To think I was the only one in the world making passport, I wouldn't have expected the appointment for collection of passport to be full!

Like how difficult can it be? to get ready the passport for us to collect and just walk off? What else must they do to confirm whether you are the rightful owner of the passport? If all else fail, I might just need to slam the birth cert, IC or previous passport all lump together on the face.

But what about after collecting passport? What can I do at lavender? Ok I will leave it as that and continue my other ranting.

Recently tried the Black sesame soya bean and it was nice. For some reasons, I loves weird drinks/foods and the people out there are all out against me. Some common replies I get are "Where got nice?", "F***, so horrible, the taste" , "bluff people one sia". Ya I tio all of these and I still remain positive. I didn't change my preferences because these people say it is not nice.

Anyway, the colour of the drink is like cement colour.



For some reasons, as I was typing this, I got excited because I suddenly remembered that I just need to make past 3 more days and I will get my 2 weeks holiday. Isn't it great or great?

On the other hand, I think the holiday are supposed to be doing my Project and at least do 70% of it. Judging from my laziness and unwilling to give in, I think the project will be done at last minute time and content wise, isn't exciting and made the one marking it, sleeps...

Do you enjoy doing exercise in the morning?
Have you had a jog in the park?
Have you ever do warm-up during your start of jogging?
Did you do the warm up in public or at home when you are preparing to jog?
Did you see many aunties and uncles doing Tai ji and tuning in to some weird sounding old music?
Or aunties playing with bright red or pink fans or even swords?
Or or, line dance like wearing some weird costumes?

NA! your favourites...



I hate myself for not being able to take the full picture of it. He was doing some spiritual exercise and beside him was a pathetic followers who always seen around him. Before they begin their ritual, he will placed a sign infront of them for whoever who is interested to look at (Which nobody does anyway). The sign is also a license sort of thing to certify that he can do exercise there.

By the way, this photo is taken at void deck which means they are doing exercise at void deck. I couldn't understand why they didn't do it at the park which is nearby. Maybe they doing 'Fa lun gong'? haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home