Friday, May 30, 2008

Thursday, 29 May

Wow! as I was typing the date above, I noticed that the month of May passes so quickly while celebrating lots of people's birthday. I hereby wishing all the May babies a happy birthday again.

School wasn't nice and hence I don't want to talk about it. Left school around 1pm and went off to Dobby Ghaut to meet Tb and Mk. As usual, they were late again with each of them blaming each other for the lateness. While waiting for them, I took a really erotic photo of a couple having intimate actions.



Ya, they were kissing infront of me but I didn't managed to take the photo of it. What is more interesting is that the girl smack the guy's buttock as a way to bid goodbye. The smacking of buttock was a loud slap! Somehow from the photo, it seems like the girl is taller than the guy.

So we headed to PS for lunch and to shop around for gift to my sis. We were also looking out for wallets but couldn't find any. We were really hungry and we ate at kopitiam. These few days, I had been eating western food regularly. Below was yet another plate of collections in my stomach.



After lunch, we went meridien for Dota session. We play until 10pm+ and we eat dinner together before boarding MRT. We were very tired after the day and we were like jelly with wobbling arms and legs. I cab home from JE and it was F***ing $6 over a short distance. All thank to the Midnight charge and my tiredness or else I wouldn't have taken the taxi.

Today

Learn Flash Macromedia 8 in school and it was really fun. I was happily applying my skills at paint into Flash whereby designing the animated pictures that I drew. The pictures was able to move according to a predestined path that I wanted it to move.

After school, we met at W1 infront of the library. There were Sophia, Yuenky, Sherman, Marcus and me. Teresa can't make it because she was helping out with her friend's marriage thingy. She promised to treat Lester to a Mcdonald treat which was rather rare. Ya, you know? the student meal sort?

Although the people who are going became lesser, we were determined to go anyway. It marks the last day of school as well as the celebration for Lester's 'beearly' birthday. *Force myself to repeat many times* HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESTER!!!



Lester: I know you super happy right? This is your first time having your birthday celebrated by E35D. Your birthday always during the holidays and always get neglected right? Fear not, we are 'made of win' and we celebrated your birthday early in advance!

We actually wanted to go geylang for their Frog leg's porridge and durians. However, we change the venue to Esplanade and Singapore Flyers due to convenience sake. It's also the birthday boy's choice because he was the main dish of the day.

We took the train from Woodlands to City Hall while meeting Lester along the way. When we finally reach City Hall, I was tired from all the standings and laughing. I hope we can quickly reach the Singapore Flyer to have our dinner.

We walked pass Esplanade and went to Singapore Flyer to have Popeyes there. Lester believed that Popeyes had ships and he was so excited to meet popeyes the sailorman there.



Popeyes means eyes popping out.





That's what we gave Lester for his birthday present. He can order anything and we'll pay for his orders. Luckily, he didn't ordered alot and that saves us money, Teehehe. I thought the food was good and the price was reasonable. It sorts of remind me of KFC when we first step into popeyes with the strong fried chicken smell. However, the idea of popeyes can really attract us to have a look or taste at it.

After eating, we took photos of the observatory wheels. We were capturing the different colours that keep changing on the wheels.



Evening view of it.



Green



Red



Teal



Blue

After that we went to Kenko, the fish spa. Yuenky, Sophia, Sherman and me decides to play with the fish and let them bite off our dead cells. We were at first reluctant but couldn't resist the temptation of trying something so fun. As quoted from Sherman(20:21:49) "We are like paying to get pleasures, quite worth it..."



We took the 15 mins session and cost $19++. I had done it once before and this is the second time I'll be doing it but the sensation is still as wonderful as before. I was still excited when I put in my legs and yet again, receives the attention from the fishes.

WARNING*** DO NOT BRING SHERMAN ALONG FOR FISH SPA



Look! this is sherman's feet and look at how much fishes is attracted to his feet? Almost the full tank of fishes is feeding on it lah~ I tried to extend my feet over to get some fishes but they stayed closely to his feet. When asked about the reason why all the fishes are attracted to his feet, his answer was "because my leg handsome"

-_- I can make this face one thousand times until my face cramp. How can a leg be handsome to the fishes?

While on the other leg, which is opposite me and Sherman was Sophia and Yuenky. Sophia was like making alot of noise (as usual) and yuenky was wasting 2mins of her time refusing to put her legs in, fearing that the fishes will eat up the legs.





After awhile when they are away from their comfort zone



Yuenky's feet. The no business feet... (only 1 fish passes by)

I guess all of them enjoyed themselves during the fish spa as their face shows. We had some plans of coming back every one month or so because of the shiokness. We wanted to try the shoulder massage but guess we didn't have the time to do it.

After fish spa, we went up to the roof top of Esplanade for photo taking session. We are sure we had taken many photos without anyone's help. Although some of the photos might be blur, the fond memories of snatching a place in the views of the result's photos are really fun. The lightings, angles and blockages were irritating but we experience it using trial and error method to get the correct photo.



From left to right: Sherman, Marcus, Yuenky, Lester, Sophia and me!



Abit blurry but I like the expression on the faces...





This pictures shows that some people are so natural at making stupid faces







Whose leg is it at the top left hand side of the photo? Spooky. And don't act cool please? (Sherman and Lester)



Sophia and Yuenky



Lester and Sophia



Yuenky and me



Yuenky and lester

There were loads of other photos but due to the blur-ness and unglam, I think it's better not to show them. After that we went seperate ways and I went home together with Marcus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home