Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To go or not to go?

Don't feel like going school tomorrow because I want to work.
It is especially so when I had a whole day out today and it makes going to school tomorrow moody.
Thursday is like the best day to not go to school because Friday I'll be having UT and hence I cannot skip.
School is ending in 2 days time and I can take a rest.
There will be a DA/DP talk tomorrow and if I don't go, I'll miss out.
Just read the comments for my daily grade, it isn't positive for tomorrow's module.

Above are the lists of things that acts as the push and pull factors of whether to go or not to go school. I had been a very good boy for only missing 2 days out of 7 weeks of school. At most, I will just leave after my talk and that's it.

Today

There is no school today but I still had to wake up at 8am. Give a morning call to Tb after my bath who accompany me to collect my passport. (Thx Tb) Meet him at about 9:30am and we headed to lavender. Luckily it didn't take a long time. In fact, I think they had speed up the process of passport collection. It took me 20mins to get the passport since I arrived earlier.



There is one different between the old and new passport. It adds/change a new hard cover page for your identity. It looks like your NRIC just that it is bigger in size. I also notice that the Passport number is no longer your NRIC number. It became two different number and makes life difficult. Well, don't take other's passport for own use because it's so difficult to forge now.

After collected passport, we went beach Rd or bridge Rd to eat. It sounds the same and located very near. Wonder how people differentiate it. We managed to pass by a building or flat that is very tall. (I counted it and it was 33 storeys!)



Sorry, very 'sua ku' but it looks like Twin tower because there is a bridge connecting the 2 buildings which acts like a crossover for convenience sake. I also heard that you can only take the lift up to the place where there is a bridge and you need to cross over to another building or flat to continue going up. There is no other way except this to get to the levels above the bridge or so, I heard.

I can already feel the pressure that those who are living the highest level, let say 33 storey? I had tried taking lifts up to 25 storey and above and I could already feel the uneasiness in the ears. Serious, it's really scary up there if I were to live at those.

Let's the bring the topic back to eating instead as I am really freaked out. I kept imagining neighbours throwing SOFA down from the living room window from 25 floor! I ate nasi lemak for breakfast and it's so cheap. $2.20 for 4 types of vegetables and meats. The auntie thought that I was a foreigner and kept introducing the combination to her $2.20 types of food.

After that, went Tb's house. Before going to his house, went Giant to buy tibits. We played till 3pm and went JP to meet my sis. We bought the tickets to watch The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian.



The movie really had to depend on personal's liking. I, personally thinks it's nice because I really like the centaurs, magnataurs, dwarfs and other creatures in the movie. Besides, for Narnia, you always had to watch it in theatres or else you can never view the actions or scenes clearly. Sometimes when it is at the dark or night scene, you barely see anything if you were to watch it using pirated CDs.

Hope that tomorrow will be a fine day and it will fast forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home