Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yet another day

Saturday, 31 May (Last day of May)

Timothy came over at the earliest hours of the morn. I quickly wake up upon hearing his cryings. He soon stop after the feeding of milk and when he finishes with it, he played by himself. I don't know why but I always want to hold his hands and swing it a few times. This make him especially puzzled and wondered if all human beings are like that. Then he will make the puzzled face like the one below...



It's a Saturday and Tim's wearing the Saturday overall! What surprised me is that my sis says that she had the complete set of Monday to Sunday overall! Now, maybe he will be the reminder of people by wearing the specific day outfit!

Then we were actually meeting to eat Aston's speciality, but my mum cooked without me and sis noticing. I had no choice but to eat at home before meeting Tb and Hx. After lunch, me, my sis, Tb and Hx meet up and went to West mall to look at computer related stuffs.

My sis was intending to rent the M1-Vodafone Mobile USB



Ya, as I was saying, my sis wanted to play maple with us using this device. This device allow the user to have broadband access everywhere. This device simply plugs into a USB 2.0 port on any laptop or desktop, self-installs its own connectivity software and automatically connects.

Just as about we were going so excited about it's pros, one cons appeared and the excitement became silent. The promoter is a young chap and knows about gaming like Dota, Maple and etc. He was kind enough to warn us about the disconnection of this device if it was to be used for playing online games (Of course you can play flash games with this device, but nowadays, who still play flash games?)

He begin to say those dug-out history of wireless being interfere if there were similar users around. It was then, it reminded me and realised that 'hey! I am a IT person and I can't be useful in this scenario?' The promoter recommend that we had those stable connection at home if we want to play online games and the Vodafone was solely for surfing the net.

Since the Vodafone isn't solution, we went to Harvey Norman to look at laptop. My sis was looking for a laptop that is light and function wise, to play games. However, the old promoter (who definitely didn't know about online games) said that if you want to play games, you must have a big laptop as small laptop do not have graphic cards that can cater to games Blah blah blah. I guess it is true but he simply just shows the most expensive laptop that is around and said "this is best" and call it a day.

He even tell us about the free gifts as if it is more important than the laptop buying consideration. By the way, he showed as a Asus laptop that cost $2088. After some discussion, we think it is not worth and the promoter has the face of "The-commission-I-will-get-after-selling-this-laptop" face.

We did a maslow's hierarchy of needs and figured out that my sis's needs isn't on the top of the list. So it is not worth and besides, she can always go Sim lim square to buy a desktop instead. Now, all we have to do is to wait for my wireless modem to come and we can play maple together at my house. Settled!

After that, we looked at VCDs and DVDs. We had nothing to buy in there and we took a cab to my house. We played dai dee and Tb won $15++ and emerged as the grand winner. (all coins, lol) We were hungry and decides to go Mk's working place to eat buffet.

We kind of scare Mk when he saw as entering the entrance. He was working and we didn't mention a word that we are coming.



My favourite section of the place. It's japanese and you can get all the Sashimi from here. I think I ate more than 20 slices of Sashimi. I think if you were to go Japanese restaurant for buffet, you will feel 'pai seh' as you need to order it. Here, you can use your tongs to 'kiap' ALL of it!



Seafood and 'Ma-la' based soup.



As we chose to sit inside which is air-conditioned, we can ask the people to BBQ the things we had chosen, for us. I think we took five plates of things in total to ask them to BBQ.



Things to throw inside the soup.



I happily took 2 and eat it. It belong to the shell-based family but I forgot the name. It's also considered luxury because I do not need to do the cooking as they cook it for us and serve them while it is hot. Although it might be fun to do the BBQ but I don't know, it can be fun being served as well.



For some reasons, I ate ice cream which is like a no-no in buffet. However, that is when I was really really full. It acts like a dessert.



These were the leftovers and Hx was reaching over to grab the food like cannibals



Tb and my sis. Bad spot as the steam keep blowing in their direction! MUAHAHAHAH



Hx and me. Good example of a good spot chosen



HAHA! I like this photo! All of them are not ready as we asked Mk to take the photo for us. Hx was looking at the handphone, Tb was scratching the head and my sis was eating Ice cream. (Why behind me got one person?!!?!!?)



Ya this is better, although the person outside the glass panel was in the picture again.

Then we talked about my sis's watch which is present from me, Hx and my mum. My sis went to change the watch as she didn't like the one we gave her. She personally added $60+ and it was nice. She begin to pose with the watch like those advertisement.



Not natural but I like the orange strip belt of the watch.



I also play along with my puma watch. Don't play play hor. Half price to my sis's watch, $100+

After that, we pay up and it costs $24.15 per person. Mk only give us 10% staff discount lor. After that we waited for Mk to get off from work and my sis went to 'ta bao' at the Hong kong Resturant for the husband. We actually intend to go Meridien for overnight Dota session but the venue was changed to Zoom. I was rather tired and hence I didn't go. After that, cab home with my sis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home