Sunday, June 15, 2008

OPPS, how to use Blogger?

Yeah!, It's very long since I last use www.blogger.com. Initially I thought I should start blogging again when school reopen. BUT...., but wait! I think it will be more meaningful if I do it right before the day of school reopen. That will remind some people that school will be starting and blah blah blah.

Lots of things happened in these two weeks but I think I forget it all. Besides, I think I spent most of my time at maple. To answer to Ian's question at my tag box. I am proud to announce my current level...

(>,")>Level 70, PRIEST<(",<)

This is the prove in case people say I bluff. For further prove of verifying whether "Heyblack" is mine, refer to my previous entry to see the screenshots.

I am lost of words after completing 3rd job. I started Eridanus server right after it's patch was released on Wednesday, 4 Jun. Now is 15 June, which means I spent 11 days to become level 70 (Actually is 10 days because yesterday play dai dee until morning blah blah blah).

Of course I did use the 2x exp if not I would have vomit toothpaste while brushing teeth. I also use a fair bit of money to customize my character. I must thank my sis for sponsoring $30 a-cash and I spent about $40. Now, this entry looks like a congratulatory speech or some platform for me to show off.



And please don't say I am racist to create my character in such a manner. I just like to be unique. It will motivate me to train more when I see myself different from others. I also received commendable praise for my character. Hehe.

To reply to yiing's tag: YES! Maple is sure addictive! Go play maple too. My cousin seen my blog and she started mapling again. Come on!, let's start playing maple altogether!

Saturday, 14 Jun

Yes! meet up with tb and hx. Ate Aston and went to watch "The incredible Hulk"



Erm I think I've watch the first one but didn't remember most of it because I wasn't into Hulk last time. As for this one, the most recent incredible hulk, I would say it's not a very must-watch. The first one was definitely better in terms of actions. The number of times the hulk shows up appears more frequently in movie 1 than 2. The recent one usually shows the hulk in human form which is a down side.

Hmm... Spoiler part. I saw iron man (Stark) at the last part of movie and wondered if they will be working together for the upcoming marvel movie? Anyway, Marvel has always done well for most of the movies and I think we shouldn't be too angry for one time. (Scarly, Wolverine, Juggernaut, Storm, Jean and more will be joining in?)

Viewty, View the world!

*laugh* YES AR! Finally, Viewty is in my hand now! Initially it belongs to my sis but she recently bought a new Sony Ericsson W960i. Looks cool for her because she likes the music functions. She find that she will be wasting Viewty's camera functions and hence she gave it to me! FREE!!!<--- see!

Ok Sophia, I know... You will say I copy you. But I got it FREE! I don't care!!!

Anyway, tomorrow will be school reopen. Not looking forward to it. I felt the phobia of going to school coming back again. I don't know why but the feeling is scary. The people seems like stranger once again. Back to maple again. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home