Tuesday, June 3, 2008

EDITED: My mum and sis went to secret recipe to eat and never tell me! Grr... Leave me alone with my younger sis at home. Wah, my heart pain! like miss out something free...

Miscellaneous (part 2)

I felt a sense of accomplishment after I had done two things today. Like finally a heavy load off my chest! Phew.

Firstly, the weird house phone of having a third party eavesdropping on the current chatting has come to an end. I was very relieved because I will not hear the 'ah neh neh' ever again. Well, I did open the door for the technician to come in but I kept asking whether is it free to do so? He laughed at me and confirmed me that it is free because it is SingTel's problem.

Secondly, my new modem arrived and it was from a postman. I expect it to be from a SingNet person so that he could configure for me. At first, I didn't know he was a postman and I asked him whether he will do a FREE installation for me or what. He replied that he was from SingPost and do nothing of that sort. Super embarrassing.

On the happier note, the wires, adapter and even the modem looks the same like my old one except that it is smaller. I had no problem installing it myself and I was glad.



new things feels so good.



neatly arranged. Good packing.



Palm size modem. Not wireless though.

I think I became happier because just one month ago, my modem couldn't be detected. I was so scare and called the help line. The person tell me to go down personally and told me the price for new modem. I was really scare because it might be the wire's problem. But now, I got my new modem, I guess I can rest my thoughts.

Now my room is in a mess because I simply push everything aside to make space for my new modem. Wires are spotted everywhere like under the bed, over the neck and across the keyboard. Everything seems like not important and the only thing that is important is that the modem can work or not.

So now, next item to buy is the router. After getting the router, I will be able to on my desktop and laptop together and play maple or internet. Thoughts of it makes me feel so excited over the technologies at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home